Family [LEMON]: Itachi Uchiha x Fem!Reader (Naruto)

[Reader's POV]

"Stop it!" I scream, barging into the Uchiha Hideout. 

"Earth Release: Earth Wall!" I complete the jutsu just in time to intercept Sasuke's Chidori from piercing Itachi. 

Itachi couldn't hold himself anymore and ends up crouching down to the floor on one knee. He's breathing heavily and terribly injured.

I rush over to his almost-dead body. 

"[Reader's Name], what are you doing here? I told you not to interfere! This is between Sasuke and I!" 

"[Reader's Name]. Itachi is right. Get out of her now, before I get rid of you too." Sasuke threatens, forming Chidori once again.

"Sasuke, leave her out of this, she's not even an Uchiha." Itachi tried to defend me but he starts to cough out blood.

"If you're not moving, then this is goodbye [Reader's Name]" Sasuke growls, thrusting his chidori at me. 

I scoff and take a hold of his hand, stopping it right before he can pierce my heart. I drain all the chakra from his hand.

"Wha—" Sasuke begins to question me, but I cut him off. 

"Don't you two ever forget that I am also an S-rank shinobi of Konoha, just like you two formerly were." I say before letting go of his hand. Sasuke jumps back a few steps to recollect himself. 

"Now stop this nonsense. Itachi, you don't need to die. I told you to wait for me to complete the jutsu to cure your illness. With that being said, stop hiding the truth from Sasuke. He deserves to know." I command Itachi.

"How do you know this jutsu is going to work?" Itachi raises his eyebrows at me. 

"I don't," I admit, irked that he caught onto that small detail, "But it's worth a try."

He doesn't say anything, letting me try. 

I concentrate chakra into my hands, as if it were the regular medical ninjutsu, however this chakra is red in color. I place my hand over his heart and lungs. I do my best to concentrate on the areas of problem. 

There's a few points in which the disease has corrupted his organs, but this jutsu is meant to repair those areas and from there, follow it's path to the source like a string. 

I thin out my chakra to match his veins and with a sudden burst, I attack the illness' cells in one go, giving his body a few shocks. The pain is so great that Itachi passes out immediately. I take one passing look at his organs and it seems like the jutsu worked as there are no more traces of the disease in his body. 

I wipe the sweat from my forehead that collected from all the chakra that just left my body suddenly. I try to stand but I wobble only to fall back down.

"What the hell did you do to Itachi?" Sasuke demands, putting his sword to my throat, "Did you kill him before I could?"

I don't have energy to fight him anymore and so I let his sword stay in that position.

"No, Sasuke. Go check his vitals, he's still alive and hopefully healthier. Before you try to kill your brother, you need to hear him out. There's something he's been keeping from you all these years." I quickly say as I find myself losing consciousness. 

Sasuke's POV

Tch, she passed out on me before I could interrogate her some more.

I move them both towards Karin. 

"Oi, Karin. Let these two bite you, I need them to be conscious enough to talk to me."