Weak Spot [Lemon] | Akutagawa x Reader (BSD)

"Ability! Spiral Vine!" I call out as I launch myself at Akutagawa-senpai.

"Too slow!" Akutagawa-senpai shouts as he brushes away all my vines with Rashomon, one of his attacks manages to slice a bit of my cheek.

What Akutagawa-senpai didn't know was that I also simultaneously used activated another ability. I run up to him for close combat, and he looks at me weird—my ability is normally best close-ranged.

"Ability! Thorny vine!" I call unleashing vines from hands, which wrap itself around Akutagawa-senpai. What I didn't expect was for me to lose control over my own ability. The vine wraps itself around me as well, trapping us both. I somehow manage to trip and fall into Akutagwa-senpai as we both crash into the ground, with me on top of him.

"Oi! What are you doing, [Reader's Name]!" Akutagawa shouts at me, squirming to get away.

"Rashomon!" he tries to activate his abilities, but to no avail.

"Umm... Akutagawa-senpai, i don't think you can use Rashomon. Your coat is in tatters from the vines..." I nervously say as I brace for his wrath.

"Well then you better figure out a way to get us out of here," Akutagawa-senpai growls in anger before coughing a bit.

My face turns pale in fear as I quickly try to recollect myself. I use my hand that's pressed to my stomach to try to wriggle around, but suddenly I hear a mewl.

A mewl? I look around in confusion. Who made that sound? Ahh, but I really don't have time to be wondering about what was probably a cat.

I try to shift my body around to get up, only to slip back down to where I started. As I kept moving, I hear the mewl again. This time, I could clearly hear it from underneath me. I look down to see Akutagawa-senpai with his eyes clothes and cheeks a deep reddish hue that I've never seen before.

"Akutagawa-senpai, are you okay? Are you feeling sick?" I ask as I use my right hand to brush against his forehead. It doesn't seem like he has a fever so why is he so red?

I should probably get out of here faster then, before Akutagawa-senpai collapses. I use all of my strength in my hands that were still near my stomach to prop myself up, and I finally break free. But I hear the very loud mewl from underneath me right as I break through.

What the hell is making that noise? I don't see a cat anywhere. Suddenly, I feeling something hard poking my hand and another mewl. I look down to my hand... to see that it's on Akutagawa-senpai's crotch...and there's a very clear tent pitching from his pants.

My jaw drops. No no no this can't be happening, I'm seriously screwed. Oh god this is my last day on Earth.

I brush my fingertips across it briefly as I remove my hand from his tent, only for him to release a soft, almost cute, mewl. I feel myself blushing hard at the sound, now knowing it came from Akutagawa-senpai himself. He's patting a little from the sensation.

Something about this situation was turning me on...a lot. If this is going to be my last day on Earth, then I might as well YOLO. I test my luck again, this time, firmly grabbing Akutagawa-senpai's cock from over his pants, making him release a loud moan and his panting gets a little harder. Akutagawa-senpai opens his eyes briefly, just enough for me to see that his usual cold, dull gray eyes were now in a dream-like state.

I begin to slowly palm his length, making Akutagwa-senpai release those moans I'm growing to love. His body begins to shake and writhe against my hand, "Please continue..."

I decide to take it a step further. I shift my butt so that it's on top of his hard cock and unbutton his coat, releasing his milky white chest with two rosy buds. I lean down and give him a teasing lick to his chest, before moving my way to one of his pink nipples. As soon as my tongue lightly touches the bun, Akutahawa-senpai's body releases a violent shudder which forces me to envelope his whole bud into my mouth. I begin to move my hips back and forth, my ass rubbing against his cock as I swirl my tongue over his bud. My other hand reaches over to his other nipple, teasingly giving it a few flicks. Akutagawa-senpai writhes and squirms under my every touch while his moans become uncontrollable.

I land gentle kisses down his chest and to his navel, before reaching his cock. I stare at it for a second.. I wonder how big it is... the only way to find out is to release it, right? I look up to find Akutagawa-senpai's face—his face was even redder than before, and I can see a bit of sweat on his forehead. His mouth is open from his moans.

I quickly unbuckle his pants and pull it down, my face already at his crotch as his dick springs up, slapping my cheek. It's musty smell was... so attractive. I test the waters by opening my mouth and allowing my tongue to brush the tip of his cock. But suddenly Akutagawa-senpai's hip jerks up, forcing me to take his whole length at once. I gag a bit at the sudden intrusion but quickly relax my throat. I slowly bob my head to get used to his length. Akutagawa-senpai, however, seems to be disagreeing with my speed as his hip jerks up once more. He begins to fuck my mouth, which I find pretty hot. I use one of my hands
to play around with my own [pussy/cock] as the other grabs hold of the base of his cock. My privates were throbbing at how hot this whole situation was as I rub myself even harder and faster to the rhythm of his thrusts.

I allow him to do as he wished for a few more minutes until I can feel his cock get harder.  I tighten my lips around his cock and take control once more. My mouth runs up and down his length, even faster before. The taste of his cock makes me moan a little, the vibrations coming from my mouth making Akutagawa-senpai moan even more. His body begins to shudder once more, his cock stiffening even more in my mouth. A hot flood of cum is released into my mouth. I stay still while Akutagawa-senpai bucks his hips into my mouth until every last drop is deposited. The salty-bitter taste washes down my throat as I swallow it all.

Somehow, my training session with Akutagawa-senpai somehow became steamy blowjob...