35 { Touch }

The words made him jump. He wasn't even sure he had heard her correctly. But the way she was looking at him. Her eyes were full of lust. The smile just barely dancing across her lips was so pure.

She meant it.

"I love you more. Don't ever forget that."

"I hope I don't have to," she whispered.

She leaned in to kissed him, but she hadn't acted fast enough. Elliot already had his lips right against hers, and he picked her up. He stood just enough to run around and drop her on the mattress. He laid on top of her, returning her kisses. He didn't have his weight on her, and was supporting himself by his forearms. Olivia had rewrapped her right leg around him, curling her arms around his middle. Her nails dug into the skin around his shoulder blades.

Okay, so maybe he was laying completely on top of her. Her doing, though.

Elliot balanced as well as he could with one forearm on the bed and moved the other hand down to her shorts. He played with the hem for a bit, before dipping below the fabric. Olivia let out a breathy sigh, releasing Elliot's shoulders. Her hands traveled lower as well, messing with his belt buckle.

Why was this so difficult? she asked herself, fiddling with the buckle. Finally, she got it undone. After getting that undone, she unbuttoned his pants as well, pushing them down to the best of her ability. Elliot kicked them off the rest of the way.

Elliot began pulling her shorts down, forcing her legs off of him. Once the shorts were to her knees, she kicked them off. She was left in the thinnest of lacy thongs, and Elliot was left in his boxers.

He was preoccupied with leaving kisses on her neck and upper chest. But Olivia glanced down between the two of them, realizing that whatever Elliot had contained in his boxers was...large.

Suddenly, she went from eager to worried. Her palms grew sweaty, and her heart started to race. Every touch on her skin began to startle her.

It's just Elliot, she tried to tell herself. She inched her fingers around his head, trying to feel him, feel her surroundings. Elliot, however, could tell something was up.

He looked up, bringing his lips back towards hers. He kissed her once, then asked, "what's wrong?"

"Nothing," she said, avoiding his gaze, kissing his cheek.

"I don't think so," he whispered, reaching up, cradling her head with his fingers.

"El, I'm fine," she almost pleaded, running her right hand up his chest.

"Something just happened that I missed. Please tell me."

"It's nothing, I promise."

"I'm not doing anything else until you tell me so I suggest you get it over with."

She made the mistake of looking up at him. He was dead serious.

She averted her eyes. "I'm scared," she whispered. He remained quiet for a beat.

"We don't have to do this, Liv," Elliot whispered back, stroking her hair.

"But I want to."

"Why are you scared?" He was positive he knew the answer. But what he didn't know...

This was an entirely new world for her. She didn't get close to anyone. She didn't spread her legs for any guy that came up to her, which seemed like the norm around that high school she attended. Her whole life, the word 'rape' defined her.

But now, there she was, willingly laying with Elliot, ready for him. But was she? This world was so different. She didn't understand what she was feeling.