Geneview Jackson -Child of the sea

DISCLAIMER -

I do not own Percy Jackson and the Olympians or The heroes of Olympus .It is a creation of one of my favourite authors Rick Riordon.The characters of -Percy Jackson, Sally Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood, Juniper,  Chiron and other such characters belonging to Camp-Half-blood and Camp-Jupitor belong to the same author.

The photo which I have used as the book image- is from riordan.wiki.com

BACKGROUND -

The Last Olympian and in The Mark Of Athena, Rick Riordan had mentioned Merpeople .In one of Riordon's book Hazel, Frank and Leo are captured in the sea by the Ichthyocentuars- Aphros and Bythos in an underwater Camp designed for the training of these merpeople which is named as Camp Fish Blood by the Leo.

There is a description of Camp Half Fish by Leo -

The main courtyard was filled with warriors - mermen with fish tails from the waist down and human bodies from the waist up, except their skin was blue, which I'd never known before. Some were tending the wounded. Some were sharpening spears or swords. One passed us, swimming in a hurry. His eyes were bright green, like that stuff they put on glow-sticks, and his teeth were shark teeth. They don't show you stuff like that in The Little Mermaid.~ PERCY JACKSON'

Things you should know before reading my fanfiction

1) The camp's actual name is a series of sonar pings and hisses, but Leo calls it Camp Fish-Blood because he can't speak dolphin.

2) Inspite of the camp's rule of not allowing any children of Poseidon to  attend, Triton (son from a sea nymph- Amphriti) was one of the heroes at Camp Fish-Blood. Who is the heir to Posiedon's Kingdom.

3) There is some unknown political issue between Posiedon and Camp-Fish Blood which denies Percy Jackson to go there.

4) The relevance of Zeus and Posiedon 's rivalry is mentioned in my book because the story starts from there....Well you might not have understood what I am  trying to say....but we'll you will have to read my book first...All things cannot be revealed beforehand, can it?

So.... .HAPPY READING ...I Hope you like my story.....whatever you feel about my Story, your criticism and appreciation for my story , please do reply. You are always welcome. Forgive me if I make any mistakes in writing  or offend someone unintentionally....