7) 5 YEARS LATER......

Percy's POV.

All the days of our adventures were over.....that was what I had thought.... I had been busy preparing for SAT. Annabeth had gone to meet her cousin Magnus Chase. We had promised each other to take admission in Camp Jupiter next month. And she had made me promise, "Don't die until we meet again, Seaweed brain. That's a promise. I will personally come to kill you if you fail." Well, how was she going to kill me if I died?.... anyways I did not mention that fact for safety purpose for what I knew better. My girlfriend is quite dangerous if you go on the dark side of her. "Yeah I promise to keep alive. Good bye, Take care you too. Contact me if you need any help." "Bye." she left.

Later Apollo the God of sun, and a demigod named Meg had come at our place for help (Long story....)..

Later Annabeth had Iris-called me, came home and narrated to me the strangest tale of her cousin Magnus who was a norse demigod and an enherji. How he had died but was still alive.

"Percy, meet Magnus- son of Norse God-Frey and my cousin" "Magnus, meet Percy- son of Greek God Posiedon and my boyfriend." We shook hands...."He is going on a quest on the ship of the dead.", Annabeth explained. "We are going to face a lot of sea Gods and monsters aboard. Besides Annabeth says you have gone through more danger quests than I did and since you are a child of the sea, you know the Ocean better than anyone...."

"Hmm. ...so how do you need my help?" "I need some basic training and guidance from you." "Okay then let's start", I grinned. We had been training several hours together. I taught him how to dive in the water from different depths and survive. How to hold breath underwater for a longer time and several other techniques. Finally after the successful training and lunch at the hotel with Annabeth ,Magnus and Alex. Annabeth and I were finally leaving. "Keep safe man, call if you need any help. Remember to keep calm and follow all the instructions carefully...", I shook hands with Magnus again. Annabeth grabbed his shoulders and mentioned to him about some family mansion...After saying goodbye, I drove our Prius and turned the corner. I was busy singing with Led Zeppelin on the radio while Annabeth laughed on my so-called 'bad voice'.

"Where do you want to go? ", I asked. "The beach? The lake." "The mauntak beach", she said. "I want to see your cabin." It was dark and cloudy till we reached there. The heavy wind made it very difficult to converse. Rain had started pouring lightly and though the sun was quite visible it was still cold. We parked my car and went in our cabin. I was too shocked when I saw it......There seemed to be a lot of damage around. There had been huge nail markings on the wooden surfaces. The lights were bursted. There had been somebody in our cabin...or was there somebody still inside. The door creaked open. "I will get the torch from the car", Annabeth said...

The door creaked open. The smell of burnt wood crept up my nose. I sensed some thing inside. Some monster I thought. I held my pen in my hand, careful not to open it. I slowly crept towards it. I still felt deaf from the wind howling outside...There was no sign of Annabeth. I heard something light falling from the chimney. Somebody was there definitely but who?