6) Thrown in Mid-air

Ginny's POV

Things were simply happening, one after other. I wanted to everyone to be safe. Mom had simply gone, leaving her kids alone in the darkness....... Why did she retreat? Only if my mom had let me help with Grover...... or perhaps if we hadn't split up......Guilt rose up my heart.
Something was constantly pulling me back. Through the silence of my mother going I could still hear the angry waves. There was a hurricane. Percy was trying to run in Grover's direction, who was lying helpless on the grass.

"Hey!" Percy screamed, waving off his jacket, running to one side of the monster. "Hey, stupid! Ground beef!"

"Raaaarrrrr!" The monster turned toward him , shaking his meaty fists.
Meanwhile I moved towards Grover, a stronger force held me back. The more I tried to move faster stronger the force would get. It was like a slow motion."Ginny get out of the way! " I noticed on my side the monster trying to charge at Grover. Gradually I stopped. I felt as if cold invisible arms wrapped around me lifting me off the ground. The wind defeaned me. My eyes got blurry due to the intensity of the wind. No it was not the monster that was pulling me........ It was something else...... With little eyes open I barely heard Percy yelling my name, trying his hard to pull me down back on the solid ground. A soft roar of the monster could be heard coming in Percy's direction. Finally Percy's grip on my hand loosened and I was carried away..carried away with great speed in the tornado, I remembered being carried far away from Long Island, in Mid-air, feets above the earth and tossed across the sea. I was a little conscious to feel any sensation. I was barely any conscious when I remembered falling ....falling down..... and crashing on a huge and coloured ground......