1) At School New York

If you have lived in Manhattam for a few years, you might remember, seeing a 9-10 year old sweaty girl in a blue dress, running in the streets of Manhattam with her bag swaying on her back with a jaggling bottle stuffed it and crying after her school bus....You know that it is a school girl getting late at school, but you don't know that she is....um ...... not ordinary. ...Well it is basically me. .. Hello my name is Genevieve Jackson and I stay with my older brother and mother in Manhattam, New York.; well atleast I used to..........

The incident 5 years ago that happened to me and my family was a turning point in my life ....It was a life-changing experience. ...Well let's me start from the beginning.....

I had just arrived from school tired from studies, and was walking towards my house, when I heard a taxi parking near my house. Just then I saw a dark messy haired boy, with a big blue suitcase in his hands getting out of the taxi. I immediately recognised him. "PERCY!" I cried half a mile away and ran towards him. He turned to look in my direction, his deep grave look turning into his regular joyful smile. "Hey Ginny, long time.". "Oh ! Percy ", I said again and hugged him for a long time. "Oh hey okay okay let me keep my suitcase first ", he smiled. It had been six months since I had last seen my brother. He had turned 12 that year.

I looked at him from head to toe. "Wow you have grown taller now. You are of almost of my height." Though I was three years younger to him I had always been taller than him, resulting him to envy me about my height and I teasing him.