...........

The chimney....After having gone through so many monsters, I could certainly feel there was something up there. My brain was trying to recall all the monsters I had defeated till now....crawling on my knees I slowly crept under the fire place......

I heard a shout and something big and heavy crashed on my back and shoulder pinning me down to the floor. Riptide flew away from my hand and I struggled to fight that monster on my back.

The woods underneath our feet clattered and we crashed into the basement.

I got a glimpse of the figure I was fighting against, something humanoid. "Tell me now", an angry girl's voice said, "Where have u hidden my brother..." It was trying to chock me, but in vain. I had no idea what she was talking about. At that time I took out the ball point pen which must have come back into my pocket again and Riptide- my sword emerged from it. When I held Riptide against it's neck, then I saw it.

        It was a girl wearing a black mask ! A demigod, I recognized  immediately. "Where  have you to taken him?", she asked in a louder whisper still angry, not giving up , her arms shaking from what I thought fear. I could appreciate her courage. "Stop fighting me", I said. "I won't harm you, I am not a monster. ", I assured her. "Look ", I said, "I don't know about your brother, but we will surely find him.", I reassured her and she stopped choking me and pulled back. Extending her arm she slowly helped me sit up. My back and legs were still aching from the crash in the basement.

She took out her mask, that's when I noticed her properly. Behind the black mask
I was staring at a girl about 13 -14. The astonishing thing about her was her facial features. Her chin was curved up like mom's. Her lose  hair were puffed up like a lion's mane and had a big broad forehead just like mine. However something more surprising were her eyes, sea-green just like mine. Suddenly my head felt heavy, it appeared as if all my past forgotten  memories flooded back into my brain, everything about my childhood.......... "Oh Ginny", I managed to speak . "Hey Percy is that you", she smiled brightly.

      Annabeth had found us and we all sat in the car and I drove home. Ginny and I would visit our cabin the next day. I told her about us being demigods and mom being home safe and Gabe Ugliano being a statue. "A statue? ", she asked surprised. "Yeah a long story ", I said. " But we need to hear your long story first."