daddy kink!!

Jungkook Pov
I woke up seeing a sleepy taehyung who was exhausted by our tonight's hot session. I blushed remembering what we did yesterday. I saw him sleeping and snoring, i laughed at seeing the elder's cuteness. I thought he is elder but still is ten times younger than me. I cupped his cheeks and whispered " i'll make you mine one day kim taehyung" and slightly pecked his lips. My actions resulted in a shocked awoke taehyung. He said rubbing his eyes "aahhh daddy what's wrong why did you wake me up??" He was pouting which made me laugh. " Don't do it. It turns me on" i said. He looked taken back"w-what turns you on daddy?" He asked confusingly. I said" your aegyos, they turn me on" and kissed him on the lips gently. I stood up blushing and went to the bathroom leaving a shocked taehyung on the bed.

Time skip

I came out of the shower and saw taehyung again slept. So i went to his side and slightly punched him in the stomach" oi boy, wake up it's 11 pm you cute little slow poke" i laughed. " Two more minutes, daddy" my heart skipped a beat when he said daddy. I kind of like when he calls me daddy. I threw up the blanket and told him to get up. " Do you wanna get punished tonight huh?? Kim taehyung" i whispered in his ears. He suddenly got up and said" i am up i am up don't punish me daddy". As he got from the bed and started walking, he suddenly fell on the floor with a thud.

Taehyung Pov

I fell on the floor with a loud thud and remembered what jungkook and i did yesterday night. It sent chills to my spine. I tried to get up, but was forced back down as the pain in my ass couldn't let me stand up. Jungkook got towards me and picked me up in bridal style, i blushed that he could even see my red face. I put my arms around his shoulders and then he smiled his perfect bunny-teethed smile and said" sorry babe, daddy would be a little gentle next time". I blushed at those words. Then he took me to the bathroom and undressed me then he said" why not both shower together?" I said looking a bit confused " but you did shower a few minutes before right?" Then i saw him grin" why leave a chance to see my baby wet.....for the second time" he winked at me as i saw heat flush through my body, i looked down but i saw him pulling my chin up and staring at me with his cute doe eyes. I closed the gap with a sweet short kiss. Daddy is so perfect. I can't control. As i thought about him i got a hard on. "Getting a hard-on just by kissing? Oh boy you are such a slut for my cock huh??" He said looking at my boner. I punched him in the chest and said"ayeee jungkook don't see it" covering my boner. " It's daddy for you " he said with a stern voice." O-okay d-daddy" i said as i stammered. He sometimes scares me. Although i am the older I feel that he is the one who takes care of me and makes the first moves. As i thought this ge rubbed and washed me. Then we got cleaned and put on some clothes. We went down as we saw everyone. I was still limping a bit so i grabbed daddy's shoulder for support. He squeezed my hand and said" iss gonna be alright baby boy" and then we went down. I sat on the sofa as quickly as i can because u did not want hyungs to notice that i was limping.

Time skip

3rd person

Jin: okay homos breakfast is ready.

Jimin: what you got in the house hyung?

Jin: pancakes, smoothies, omelettes, bacons and fries

Hobi: woah!! Slow down hyung you make my mouth water with all that shit

Jin: i know hobi-wobi i am a good cook no need to appreciate

Yoongi: haha as if jin bro

Jin glared at yoongi
Yoongi looked down

Jin: if you don't appreciate my cooking. Then better get your ass up here and start cooking you hoe!!

Yoongi: okay okay i am sorry. You are the best cook in the whole world and no one can cook like you

Jin smiled his world wide handsome smile and yoongi rolled his eyes.
You bet no one wanna mess with jin's anger.

Jk: hey guys i'm gonna be back in a second

V: waahhhh!! Where are you going, daddy

V thought for a second and realised what he said and saw everybody looking at him with wide eyes. Jungkook was spellbound when he heard taehyung call him daddy in front of everyone.

Jin: whut??!!

Jimin: what did you just say, v!!

Hobi: woah slow down there boy.....DADDY!!.....jungkook when did you become daddy where is your baby??

Jin: oh god hobi please shut your shitty mouth for one second

Rapmon: uhhm..... V do you care to explain us about this daddy kink??!!

V: uhhh......uhhhhh

To be continued.........