everything has changed

Jungkook Pov

Waking up hitting my face with the sun rays is the worst thing for me today.

I love waking up with birds chirping, sun rays shining bright and slow sounds of water.

But not today. Wanna know why?
Cause today an annoying cuz of mine is coming here for few days to stay. She is jeon liza. She is my dad's brother's daughter.

We have been with each other through thick and thin. I always annoyed her. But still she was the best cousin amongst my family.

She is coming so i have to pick her up early in the morning from the airport.

Now that it is 7:00 am i have to go get her. Her flight is coming at 8 am.
I change my clothes. I wore a black jeans, white long shirt and white sneakers. I had pancakes and went off towards airport.

It was a very good morning. People jogging, loving each other and cuddling. I was also thinking about someone i love. Someone i want to be with. Kim taehyung.

We have not really talked since i don't know. God damn it feels like a year.
I really miss him. Not only his body but his presence, his cuddles, his voice, his touch, his everything. I really can't wait to be with him, talk to him, love him.

I got a call from jin eomma yesterday.

Flashback
I was sitting on the couch when i heard my phone ring.
I looked at the caller and sighed
Jin eomma💓

I picked up the phone and said
"Hello eomma wassup, how'd ya call today?"

"Shut up bitch. I am here to tell you tomorrow is the group dinner. Let's meet"

"Huh? Anything special?" I said

"No bro just me getting married to namjoon"

"Wtf and you think this is a joke?!" I jumped out from the couch. Jin hyung is really getting married to namjoonie. Omg, i really knew they would marry.

"Anyway eomma, congrats"

"Stop whoring around and listen btw thanks and it's gonna be our last dinner together"

"W-why?!" I said
I know me and jin hyung are always fighting but we both love each other from the bottom of our hearts.

" Because of namjoonie's work we have to move to seoul"
I could sense the pain in his voice. I was too shocked to cry.

"Omo, jin eomma i will miss you"

" I not gonna miss you if you make me cry bitch"
He started crying.

"Anyways, i will be there"

"Kay and one more thing, tae's coming so better behave."

"W-what!!! Tae is coming? Omg jin eomma you don't know how happy i am. And i will surely behave eomma.

"Kay see ya at the dinner"

We ended the call.
I was very happy for jin hyung
And sad cause he is leaving.
And filled with content cause i am finally gonna see tae. FINALLY

End of flashback.

I just can't wait for night. I am gonna see tae. I am gonna tell him that i love him. I am gonna make him mine.

As i thought of these things. I went to the airport, with a smile stuck on my face.
I waited for half an hour while scrolling through the phone.

"Whach ya watchin bitch. Is it porn?!. I am gonna tell eomma that this hoe was sitting and watching porn at the airport.
Oooooohhh porn at airport. Kinky!"
A shrieky voice said in my ears.

"Calm down liz, i am just listening to music. And get your hungry ass here and stop shouting"
I retorted.

We went towards the car.
"Bitch, how's life?"
She asked.
"Better than yours hoe. Just impatient for today's night" i said with a smile.
"Huh? Wass today night?" Shr asked confusingly.
"Meeting mah love" i exclaimed
"Woah! I wanna meet him too. Wass his name by the way?" she asked.
"Kim taehyung and i am not letting you dirty pig meet him" i said with a frown

She punched my arm and said " yah! And anyways since when did you become gay. You always used to tell me you were straight"

"Tae changed me so much" i said
"Well so is he staying wid ya?" She asked.
"Well sis, it's kinda complicated" i scratched my neck and said.

"Why?" She asked
"See......we used to be fuckbuddies but he started getting feelings for me but I didn't like him at that time. So i refused to him but after staying apart from him i started having feelings for him and now i am gonna confess them to him" i said
"Woah! You messed real big this time. I don't think he will accept your proposal or he may be even waiting for you for so long." She said
"Yah! Sis stop saying negative, be positive" i yelled.
Maybe she was right.
But i will not loose any hope. I am sure he still loves me and i will make him mine even if he has a boyfriend.

"Anyway sis there is this park let's go there" i pointed towards the park.

"Mkay" she said as she got out of the car.
We went near the swings and sat there.
We started swinging.
"So you really love this boy?" She asked looking at me.

"Yeah, from the bottom of my heart to the moon and back" i said smiling at the ground remembering tae's sweet smile.

As i looked up i saw a figure looking at us from the other side of the road. With a blank face. He started running away.

Oh no not again?!
Not this time not again.

I started running towards him but his pace only fastened.

"Wait tae! Let me explain!" I yelled leaving liz there.

I stopped tae there grabbing his hand.

Anneo everyone.
Hope y'all alright.
And sorry this chapter has no songs
If you want to recommend any song please message me.
I will also state your name with the song you suggested.

Don't forget to vote or comment
Borahae.
Leave your reviews please so that i could see if you like the story or not.
Buh bye
*Air kisses*
💜💜💜💜💜