reality

I recommend listening to no sense by justin bieber

Taehyung Pov

Flashback
Today we are going to a mall called central mall. It is the biggest mall in daegu.
I always wanted to go there. It is really beautiful but being broke i could not buy things that i want like:
1. Gucci
2. Gucci
And 3. Gucci

Yeah i am not known gucci boy for nothing.
Anyways, bae is gonna come and i should hurry just so i won't disappoint him

~5 minutes later~
I came out of the shower and hurriedly put on some casuals. (A red checks shirt, a benie and a black ripped jeans).

I checked myself in mirror and went towards the door to grab my converse and put them on.

I went outside just to roam around a bit. When i was walking looking at the beautiful green trees. I heard a car honk.

I thought it was bae, but the car was not the same color as bae's. So i just ignored the honking and started walking again

The car reached me and started honking loud in my ear. "Hey!! What the fuck do you think you doin' man. Stop honking in my ear they may start bleeding!".

"Well.....i just wanted to have attention of my date here" the man said. The car window started getting down and I saw a really hot and handsome man. That is where I understood this is him.

"Yah!! Jerk, don't scare me off like that" I started hitting him in the chest.
He laughed and hold my wrists " I was just checking how you would react, babe". He said and then we drove off towards the mall.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the mall. It was a really big building. We went inside and I started hopping and whining in the whole mall. Bae laughed at my actions and then we almost went to every store in the mall and brought so many clothes, perfumes, watches etc. I am such a shopaholic. Sometimes I wonder is this a good habit or bad?

When we were about to leave I got near the Gucci store. But as walking my eyes fel on the direction of a suit. Not an ordinary suit like the one we wear on weddings or parties. But the suit that no one can even afford. It was the justin bieber suit. He wore this one in the bbmas I saw it. And my eyes totally fell for the suit the first time I saw it.

Maybe bae noticed it and looked at the suit's direction. Then smirked and said"babe, what happened?" I didn't want him to waste money on such an expensive thing and I now he would. He gives me everything I wish for. And whenever I ask him why did you buy such an expensive thing for me?. So he always says 'you know you are my princess and princesses get everything they want'.

I know I love him
He is perfect for me.

But why do I feel empty at some part?

Anyways, I looked last time over the suit then sighed and said "nothing let's just go home?"

"As you wish babe" we then walked towards the car. At the journey back to home, we did not really talk to much but some silly stuffs like why are ladybugs called ladybugs? And what is the difference between turtle and tortoise?

After the arguments we reached at my house. I lived separately from bae. I don't even know why? He also asked me to stay with him but I felt a bit uncomfortable moving in so suddenly. So he said we can shift anytime we want.

As I was about to go inside the house. Bae came rushing towards me and kissed me on the cheek, wrapping his arms on my waist. I blushed. He was expecting a kiss from me but I could not return it back. Say I was shocked from the sudden action or you can even say I did not feel strings or sparks whenever we kiss. Like I felt when jungkook kissed me. That is why I did not wanted to kiss him back.