decisions

Third person Pov
Jungkook stopped taehyung by grabbing his arms.
"Wait....tae....let me explain" he touched his knees with his hands and taking deep breaths to breathe normally. Cause you know he's been running for a while.

"You don't have to explain anything mr.jeon" taehyung spat.

Jungkook flinched at that name but kept that aside and again urged tae to let him explain

"Please tae it is not what it looks like" jungkook said with a worried face.
"I don't want any explanation from you mr.jeon. i suppose you are happy with your love and i have really accepted your rejection with all my heart." Taehyung retorted.
"No.....please tae. Let me say" jungkook picked his hand to touch tae's cheeks but taehyung slapped his hand back.

"Don't act as you are trying to give sympathy mr.jeon" taehyung yelled

"Please.....listen to me once taehyung" jungkook half-yelled

"Anyways........mr.jeon you don't even deserve me" taehyung narrowed his eyes.
"But wait you know what, i don't even care because i got him now" taehyung said to jungkook in an annoyed tone.

" Who him?" Jungkook asked with a cracky voice.
"My boyfriend.........baekhyun" taehyung said with a more silent voice.
"B-boyfriend........i see" jungkook scoffed as tears started dwelling in his eyes.
"Yes boyfriend but why do you even care i ask mr.jeon" taehyung yelled
"Because of i love you" jungkook whispered in an inaudible voice that not even taehyung could listen
" No answers i see........." Taehyung said with a shaky voice and a sad smile.
"Anyways i have no time to spare on you, i must be seeing jimin right now" taehyung said in a stern voice.
" Taehyung......" Jungkook could feel his tears on his cheeks.
" I am sorry mr.jeon but your lover is waiting for you and i can see that she is very capable and legitimate for you. I don't have second thoughts as why you rejected me" taehyung said with a sad sigh.

"I will be taking my leave mr.jeon.......have a good day. Hope to see you at the dinner tonight" tarhyung bowed at jungkook and ran as fast as he could.

Taehyung Pov
I was dishevelled and heart broken
I thought that whoever the girl is much be prettier and wealthier than me and obviously good in bed than me. But what did i do to deserve this? Have i done any sins? Why do i have to be so unhappy?

I ran as fast as i could. Never looking back because if i looked back then i might have broken down at the spot, might have returned to the person that i disliked the most.

I ran and ran until i could see jiminie's house.

I unlocked the door at a quick speed and knelt down to sit at the door because i did not have the strength to go sit up on the bed right now.

"Tae did you bring---what the fuck tae?!" Jimin yelled in shock
"Baby why are you crying?!" Jimin knelt down to pick me.

I had my face burried in my palms and was crying, sniffing, hiccupping, snorting and everything.
I came here to comfort jimin but looks like the tables have turned.

"Baby come here" jimin picked me up by my shoulders and put me on the couch.

"Okay first of all stop crying" jimin said caressing my back.
I stopped crying and now only sniffs could be heard.
"Good, now tell me what happened" he said.
"I.......i saw.......i saw jungkook" i began to cry again
"Wait?! So that is why you're crying but the other day you were okay with him coming at the dinner" jimin asked in confusion.
"With her girlfriend" i said sadly more than said i whispered.

Jimin's lips formed an 'o'
"I swear to god i will kill him myself" jimin mumbled to himself, clenching his fists.
"No jiminie let him be." I patted his back.
"This is the least i could expect from him. Alas, he is mr.jeon jungkook" i sighed.
"And maybe i deserved it, right jiminie" i asked
"I deserved it because i gave him all my love, maybe i deserve it cause i gave him my virginty" i cried.
"No baby....no he is a freaking faggot and you are a sweet angel my child" jimin tried to make me smile but all he got was a sigh.
"Do you wanna stay tae?" Jimin asked sweetly.
"No i wanna see baekhyun........i have decided something. I will tell you at the dinner. But for now i have to go" i got up from the couch.
"Okay dear call me when you are there" jimin patted my back, i hugged him and then left my apartment.

Jungkook Pov
I stood there still shocked. I knelt down and started crying.
Cry-yelling.
"I am sorry tae, i am sorry tae, i am so so so sorry dear......." I cried hugging myself at the park.
People watching but i don't care right now obviously who would care duhh....
Anyways i started to break down in the park but i felt a hand pat my back.
"Shhhhh jungkook it's okay. People sometimes do get misunderstanding but it is our responsibility to make them understand" she caressed my back.
"Noona?........i know i messed up real big times but i wanna make it up to him. Say him sorry, say him i love you, make him feel his the only one important in my life" i cried

"It's okay kookie. People get second chances. You will too. Just wait for the right time. Love never does injustice to anyone" she said and her words were emgraved in my heart.
I stopped crying.
"I will meet you at the dinner, kim taehyung." I whispered to my self and got up to go with noona at home.

Taehyung Pov
I went to my house. Determined to say it those words to baekhyun.
I don't what was going on through my mind maybe those were just my insticts.
"Byun baekhyun come down" i yelled in the house.

Baekhyun came running over to me and grabbed me by my waist.
"What?! What happened baby?" H asked worriedly.
I broke the intimate scene and took a deep breathe and said

"Byun baekhyun........will you marry me?"

To be continued

Anneo guys
I published two chapters for you today
Feel blessed

Anyways hope you like it and do not forget to vote or comment
See ya
Borahae
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜