do i??

I recommend listening to nothing like us-jeon jungkook version.

Jungkook Pov
It has been three months since i got away from the hyungs
And taehyung

And i have tried my best to stay away from him. Whenever hyungs called me over at the place i would say no, whenever 'dinners' used to happen i said no.

This was not all for me but for taehyung as i wanna makr him feel comfortable and do not hurt his feelings again.

But by that very day i used to crave for sex like a hungry horny male wolf. I used to bring anyone at home and have sex with them. Boy or girl it doesn't matter as long as i had sex.

This day also a girl was with me and we did nothing and did not waste time and started having sex.

As she sucked my dick, i thought at how taehyung would do it. I hate to admit it but taehyung was the greatest person to have sex with.

He may be innocent, but in bed he is heavenly.

As she sucked harder and harder i felt as taehyung was doing it.

"Oh fuck y-yes babe" i moaned as she smiled thinking as that i am thinking about her. But she doesn't know that she is the same as all those bitches i have fucked.

Except taehyung, he was special, magnificent and intriguing. Oh i wish you would be here giving me the pleasure of the world.

As i thought more amd more about taehyung giving me a blowjob. I grabbed the girl's hair and started throat fucking her. "Yes yes yes do it my baby, do it TAEHYUNG!!" As i said that name the girl stopped and i looked at her with anger, lust (which was definitely not for her) and confusion. Why did she stop so sudden?. "Why did you stop, stuoid slut?" I was angry now. She said with jealousy on her face "who is taehyung??!!". "That is none of your business whore. Do your thing and fucking leave." I shouted. She sobbed and said" i thought i was really special for you . You-you even called me babe". "Babe?" I laughed "you think you are as special as my 'babe' and you know you are not even good at bed like him. Babe my foot". "Do you love him or something?" She said with angry and teary eyes. Those words got stuck in my mind. Do i love him? Do i really?

Well actually i used to think about him day and night, i had dreams of him but not him fucking me but dreams of us cuddling together, kissing each other sweetly

And loving each other.

I got lost in my thoughts and forgot about that slut who was holding my dick.

As i quickly came back from my thoughts i got surprised as she kitten licked my cock. Well het kitten licks were to bad and nowhere near taehyung. Ughhhh why don't i stop thinking about him?

I took the slut from her hair and pulled her out of the house and as i locked the door i said"you are nowhere near him bitch" and closed the door

I quickly took my phone and searched "what does it feel like to be in love?". After a few seconds search suggestions showed up and i clicked on the first one

It was written:
"Love is the most beautiful and precious thing in the world. Being in love makes you feel like you are on cloud nine.

Symptoms that you are in love are:
1. You always think about the one you love. Everytime, everyday and every second.
Yes i do that!!

2. You feel that no one is compatible to the the person you love.
I just did it right now!!

3. You miss him even when he is gone for a single second
I miss him too!!

4. You wanna make him feel comfortable.
Yes i want that and that is why i did not go to dinner with hyungs!!

4. You get hurt when you make him feel sad.
I felt that when i said him............. Toy

5. You wanna be around him when he doesn't.
Maybe he would think like that and even misses me too

6. You even have dreams of her/him.
Well duhh i just said it right now.!!

And if you don't know that you are in love then close your eyes, think about that person and notice what happens in your heart.

Okay so those are the symptoms and if these all are correct then yes my dear CONGRATULATIONS because you are in LOVE!!"

I closed my phone, took a deep breath and closed my eyes, memories flashing of taehyung and me.

Memories when we went to the park and just played, walked around and intertwined our hands together.
I have never been so soft on anyone. I used to fuck and make that person leave from my life. But with taehyung it was like we went to many dates and behaved like a couple
My heart was happy at those memories

Another memories came of me a nd taehyung sleeping in bed cuddling and arms wrapped around each other. I woke to just see taehyung breathing in my chest. Small puffs of air leaving his nose, mouth slightly ajar, hair messed up but even with those messy hair he looked beautiful like all times.
These memories made my heart go uwu

Memories when taehyung cared for me when i had fever and fought with hyungs just to tell that i was right even the hyungs noticed his special care towards me.
And this memory made my heart feel like it was being loved

And THAT memory when he said 'i love you jungkook' and as i remembered this memory. My heart went

'BADUM BADUM BADUM' like horses racing.
As i opened my eyes i said to myself

Yes!!!
Yes!!!
And yes i am in love with cute fluffy bal Kim Taehyung and i love him the most

I know i didn't realise it when i was with him but now i do and bow i know how it feels to be separated from him.

YES!!! YESSSSS
YESS WORLD I LOVE KIM TAEHYUNG.

I said once again "kim taehyung i love you. You are my first love and will be my last and don't dare to leave me. I know it was my fault but i now realised it and i hope you forgive me. Taehyung

I love you"
As i said it all loud i felt my chest being lighten up from a heavy weight which was for the past three months.

I saw tears rolling down my cheeks. Tears of happiness because i finally found the love of my life and tears of sadness because

The fear that what would happen if he won't accept me or doesn't love me anymore.

Nahh what are you thinking jeon jungkook. Taehyung loves you he even said it. And you know that he will always love you. So stay positive

I said to myself just to gain confidence to tell him that i love him

And btw i have never cried in my whole lifetime.......until now.
And that is because of you taehyung.
I better make him mine!

I WANT TO KISS HIM, AND TELL HIM THAT I LOVE HIM.
But not right now. I will tell him when i am ready and then we would live happily ever after.

This is what jungkook thought. He finally realised his love for taehyung. But, but as they say love and time never waits for someone. Will taehyung wait for jungkook? Find out in the next episode.

Hey guys, hope you like the story and don't forget to vote..

Purple you💜💜💜💜💜💜

Next update- IDK😂😂😂