flashbacks

Third person

"Hey taehyung come down!" Jungkook shouted

He heard slippers flopping on the stairs and turned to see a yawning taehyung.
"Haaahhh.......what is it?" Taehyung asked rubbing his eyes.
"Have breakfast" jungkook said while rattling the pots.
"You made the breakfast??!!!" Taehyung laughed
"Yah! Pabo! I am a good cook you know" jungkook said with a pout.
"As you say chef kook" taehyung saluted jungkook as they both laughed.
Tae went towards the couch and sat down.
As he sat down a pair of lips attached to his neck.
He closed his eyes in the sucking and licking process and jungkook earning quite loud moans for the hyungs to hear.

"Let's continue this upstairs......i so want you right now" jungkook whispered in tae's ears and kissed it before picking up tae by his legs and placing him on his waist.
"What about the breakfast?" Tae asked as he nibbled on his sweater.

"Baby you are my breakfast, my lunch and my dinner" jungkook ssid attaching his lips to taehyung's.
They both kissed each other hungrily.
Jungkook started walking towards their room not breaking the kiss.
As they got to their room, jungkook placed taehyung on the mattress harshly and started unbuckling his belt.

Tae also pulled out his sweater and shorts.
They were now both naked.
"Suck" jungkook ordered as he got his two fingers in front of taehyung's face
He did as he was told and after that two fingers were inserted in his hole
"Ngghhh...." He moaned and bit his lip as pain rushed in his bottom
Without permission jungkook started thrusting inside taehyung's hole.
Soon the pain turned into pleasure, as loud 'more' and 'faster' came out of taehyung's mouth.
Jungkook removed his fingers and taehyung whined at the loss of pressure but soon screamed as jungkook started fisting his hole.
"Ju-jungkook......it's g-gonna oh my god......jungkook my ass!! It's gonna rip apart" taehyung said as jungkook's skilled hand worked inside of taehyung
"Come on this is fun...... It's gonna be fine" jungkook said licking tae's dick
"Ahhh!ahhh......oh my god......more!MORE, JU-JUNGKOOK!!!" tae lost his sanity in pleasure.
"Yeah b-baby....you so tight fo me" jungkook said sucking tae's dick and removing his hand from inside tae's ass.

Taehyung grabbed jungkook's hair and heat got in his stomach as he came inside jungkook's mouth.
He panted as jungkook removed his swollen lips from his dick.
He wiped his mouth.
"You taste so good" jungkook said licking his swollen lips.
Taehyung got to change into his clothes but jungkook pulled him back.

"Let me change?" Tae asked
"Who said it's over?" Jungkook playfully smirked.
Tae could only widen his eyes.

Jungkook then again grabbed tae's soft wrists and pinned him onto the bed and without any preparation rammed inside taehyung's hole.
Tae screamed
"Atleast TELL me before you put that thing inside"
Jungkook only giggled.
Then rammed inside taehyung's hole in an animalistic pace.
"K-kookie" tae said as pleasure hit him
"That's not my name babyboy" jungkook growled
"D-daddy AHHH! MORE! OHHH YES YES YES YES!!!"

Jungkook's thrusts got sloppier as he knew he was about to come and after a few more thrusts he came deep inside taehyung's hole.
He then laid beside taehyung
"Are you tired?" He asked facing the now heavily panting taehyung
"Ye-yeah" he said breathing heavily
"Awww......then you might have some struggle" jungkook laughed evily
"Wh-what do you mean?" Tae asked scarily
He widened his eyes as he looked at jungkook's smirk

"N-no!"
"Jungkook you won't"
"I tell if you would-------"
Taehyung was cut off as another round of hard sex was waiting for him as jungkook inserted his dick again inside him
"Come on kook stop now....
I am tired" he said as their skins slapped together and taehyung  grabbed the bedsheets.
"You wish"
And with that they had another 6 rounds of tiring sex

-

"Has anyone got the sextape?" Namjoon asked peeking from the door looking at the people who were reckless and could not be stopped during their intercourse.

"Got it!" Jimin said closing his video cam
"Let's watch it inside the home theater" jin exclaimed
"Yeah......but when will they tell us?" Jimin asked angrily
"I don't know....... Maybe it's if they don't who gets to see secret sex everyday?" Yoongi replied.
And everyone laughed as they went towards the home theater to see the video.

To be continued

I know cringy chapter
(>ω<)(>ω<)
I don't know what got inside me

Lmao
Well anyways i am not giving you the ending so easily so there would be few more flashback chapters and some chapters too.

Anyways please comment and vote
And enjoy the story
Borahae
💜💜💜💜💜💜