014

Some People are worth melting for.

~Olaf

"Anybody with an eye could see that you are the one that was trying to make a move, so get this into your head..... if I ever see you near my man again, your inflated boobs won't be enough padding" she took my hands and dragged me in the other direction stopping when we reached a private hallway then....... .......she burst out laughing.

"You should have seen her face..... well you did, she was all like 'he tried to kiss me' and I was like 'shut up bimbo' and then I was like 'we all know your boobs are fake' and she was like '*dramatic gasp*' and then I pulled you away and she was just looking.......*sigh* it felt sooooo goooooood" she said in one breath and I don't know what got into me at that moment but I used my hand to turn her face in my direction, bent a little (she's wearing heels) and kissed her. She wasn't responsive at first but then her hands found my chest and used the fabric of my suit to pull me closer while my hands found her waist as I deepened the kiss. Using the last bit of will I had left I pulled away but still held on to her waist.

Our foreheads met as we tried to steady our breathing but not in the romantic movie way.....no, they collided and she recoiled in pain then she started laughing again then I started laughing.

Our perfect moment was ruined when her phone rang she sobered up and picked it

"No...."

"What do you mean missing?"

"Are you sure?"

"Fine thanks, Paxton and I will look around too"

I always hated one sided conversations, but I didn't care anymore once Alex told me ... 'Ava is missing'

We decided to split up to cover more ground. Alexandria said she left her in the kiddy area, she was almost in tears. I went to the main venue and looked around if I was a kid where would I go? I asked myself but nothing came up then I remembered something that Ava had told me and headed to the east wing where the library was and sure enough she was sitting in a corner, barefoot holding a book, but that's not what troubled me, it was the tears streaming down her face. I sent a quick message to Alexandria telling her I had found Ava before making my presence known.

"Hey munchkin" I said, attracting her attention. She looked up but looked back down when she saw it was me, trying to wipe away her tears before I could see them. I sighed then sat beside her.

"Nice book"

"..."

"Do you wanna tell me why you're crying?"

"..."

"You made all of us scared"

"I-I'm sorry"

"I don't accept your apology"

"..."

" I would accept it if you told me why you ran away and are crying though"

"..."

"....nothing?"

"You guys are gonna send me away"

"Why would you think that?"

"I'm not like the other kids here, I don't fit in"

"Ava, we like you for who you are, we don't care if you are not like the other kids. You're you and that's all that matters okay?"

She wrapped her tiny arms around me in what I assumed was meant to be a bone crushing hug. She wore her shoes and followed me to the main banquet hall. As we were about to get there I squatted to be level and asked "Do you wanna know a secret?" She nodded profusely