✿Chapter 2✿

『What Is This Feeling』

He was in complete shock, I could tell by his face. I would be too- I don't even know him and suddenly blurted that out! I need to learn to control my mouth around others.

"Uhhh [F/n] Aishi!"

"W-What?"

"That's my name, [F/n] Aishi!"

"O-Oh! I'm Taro Yamada nice to meet you Aishi"

"Feel free to call me [F/n]-"

"BAKA! WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE!"

I turned my head to the new voice entering the conversation, it was a boy with orange hair and a polka-dotted scarf...to each their own I guess. His arms were crossed and his chest puffed out looking more than annoyed.

"Huh?"

I looked down at my 'convenient' watch on my right wrist, seeing it was already 7:52 and we only had 8 minutes until school began.

"WHAT!? I LEFT THE HOUSE AT LIKE 7:15 HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!?"

I shouted, there was NO WAY I was going to be late on the first day of school. Especially when I built myself up saying how I was going to do amazing this year. It was then that the orange haired boy finally noticed I was there.

He looked at me for a second, as I kept yelling at my watch and back up to the sky. I was barely able to see him from the corner of my eye but I managed. After all last year I swear there was someone stalking me or something.

"AHHHH LET'S GOOOOOOOOO"

I grabbed both Taro and the orange haired boys hands and started running along while pulling them. Taro ended up letting go, saying he needed to wait for his brother but he could get a ride from his mother.

Without giving the orange haired boy time to talk I quickly kept running after Taro's words. Although the school wasn't that far from our house there was a small hill before the school itself. And I HATE hills, why are they here, the only reason I believe to to ruin people's day- or sled off of that's the only good purpose.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU DRAGG- OI YOU LISTEN' IDIOT!"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME!? WE NEED TO CHANGE SHOES AND GET TO CLASS!"

"GOD FINE!"

"FINE-pfft...hahahaha!"

I randomly started laughing, which I'm sure made the boy more than confused. His hair was all over the place with his small side-pony about to fall out. Not to mention his scarf wasn't in place at all anymore.