✿Good Ending✿

I haven't finished the other endings yet but read this if you want.

And from now until the end I WON'T answer questions so PLEASE LEAVE Q and A's for me!!!!

『G O O D    E N D I N G』  

My heart was pounding in my chest, so much so that for a single second- I thought it might just jump out. My hands were covered in the red substance, my eyes glued to the form I had once known.

'Now let's go check on...hmm Aso'

I heard the woman's voice chuckling beside me, right into my ear. I could almost feel the head radiating off of her cold- dead body. It was now that I started to think about just who this person was. I didn't know this person at all and yet here I am.

The corners of my eyes began to fill with tears. I KILLED someone- actually I killed TWO people. This isn't me, I don't do these kinds of things...I never did before. What happened to the me that would help and be nice to others- to make friends even when that person didn't want to be friends?

'Hurry up- why are you crying?'

The cold, yet warms hands, touched my face. Together they ended up cupping my cheeks and making me look down at Osano's dead body. There was no sorrow- no pain in the voice as it spoke to me either. It felt NOTHING.

Swiftly I turned my body around and attempted to slam the axe down onto the being that was with me. Although, as I thought, nothing happened. I could start to feel something put pressure onto my dominant wrist, squeezing it tighter and tighter than before.

'You DARE bite the hand that feeds you!? I thought you love me- your sister- AYANO!'

"YOU'RE NOT MY SISTER! I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER HAVING ONE!"

As soon as the words left my mouth I could feel my throat tighten up. Above me was an angry looking Ayano, except her once dull eyes were now a neon green-ish color. Instead of her hands being wrapped around my wrist they were now joint together around my throat.

Effectively cutting off my airways, not allowing me to breathe or speak. My vision felt hazy, and it was seeming to fade out more and more by the minute. I didn't want this- I didn't want to die...Osano didn't want to die either, he didn't NEED to die!

'Die-Die-DIE-DIE-DIE- DI-FUCK'

As quickly as the hands went onto my neck they were gone. As my mind was still foggy I tried my best to try and figure out why they stopped. Instead, I began having flashbacks to when I wasn't in my own body- the water spilling all over the computer, making it black out.

My eyes suddenly snapped open, my brain now at full alert. It wasn't that hard to realize why they stopped, it wasn't that complicated at all. If I died- the world would just reset right? Meaning they would no longer be here- because none of the events that were meant to happen in the first place happened.