✿Chapter 17✿

An:

SO UMMM AUTHOR DIDN'T REALIZE THAT I DIDN'T POST THIS LAST WEEK SORRY!

But this picture above is the book one of my best friends convinced me I should write after this one. It'll be a Villain Katsuki X Reader. ALTHOUGH I'M STILL OPEN FOR REQUESTS SINCE THIS BOOK IS GETTING CLOSER TO AN ENDING!

『Doin' Fine』

"Do you even know what you're doing right now?"

"Honestly...I have no clue but whatever gets me extra credit!"

Both Osano and [F/n] were currently in the science club room, helping them. Someway, somehow [F/n] was already failing in World History and had to somehow get her grade up. It isn't like her parents cared either way. It was more or less a self goal to get good grades in school.

"So Kaga what else do you need help with?"

"hmm maybe our very own robotic-human"

"HELL NO! WHY ARE WE EVEN DOING THIS!?"

"Osano be quiet you're the one who said you wanted to come with me."

Osano simply looked away with a blush and scowl on his face, he knew what she said was more than true. Only he knew the reason he did it was because he noticed Budo walking down the hall about to pass the classroom. He only wanted to stall for time but in the end he liked his decision.

As [F/n] walked off to help Homu with the robot while Osano stayed behind and continued to watch Kaga. It wasn't long before the door opened revealing one of the most, in Osano's opinion, annoying people at the school.

Kizano stalked over to where [F/n] and Homu were and began to chat with them. Osano could faintly hear them since they were in the same room. Sadly for him though, with everything on it was quite loud, meaning he couldn't fully make-out what was going on.

And just as Kizano stepped away form [F/n] and started to exit the room, he made sure to turn around and send a smirk to Osano. The orange haired male quickly turned his head to [F/n] who was staring down in a slight panic.

"[F/n] wh-"

"S-Sorry Kaga, Homu, I'll be back in a little bit!"

While she threw the lab coat at Osano he was only left there to wonder. For some reason something was keeping him from going after the girl. Even when he thought he'd do anything and everything for her....strange.

✿✿✿

『[F/n]'s POV』

✿✿✿

[I was about to make this Ayano's POV but.... YOU KNOW]

"Dammit!"