✿Chapter 16✿

AN:

Anyone else think it's ironic that I made my own Music Club song about 3 days before Yandere Dev released an actual song? And now I'm in love with his song 'Panther~'

The picture was saved on my computer and I was like "I don't know what this is exactly but HEY WHY NOT"

『[M/n]!?

"Ow my head"

I spoke, my eyes still adjusting to the light streaming into my room from the open window. It probably wasn't the best idea to leave it open overnight- my room was now very cold. What's worse is the major headache I seem to have.

I'd need to take some ibuprofen or something for this major ache. I finally decided to pull myself up, sitting with my back slumped a bit. I rubbed my lower back feeling a familiar pain going threw it. This wasn't the best time of the month for this shit to happen.

"UGHHHHHH!"

I screamed throwing one of my pillows across the room to hit the door. Once I heard the bang it made I then slammed my face into one of my other pillows. Pouting a bit as I kicked my legs in frustration.

"I'm gonna need chocolate!- OR ANYTHING!"

I kept rolling around my bed until I finally crashed and fell off onto the floor. Since I had carpet next to my bed it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. It was actually very comfortable- I almost fell asleep again.

I jolted hearing the sound of my doorknob turning. My body stood still as I felt fear wash over me- who was in my house. At night I make sure to lock every door and wi- did they get in through my window? But why wouldn't they just stay in the room?

Making sure to be quiet I quickly pulled the sheets off and check my underwear, seeing everything was perfectly fine. I crossed a rapist off my list- well for now at least. I suddenly realized that I also lock my door at night. I calmed down a bit seeing as this stranger wasn't going to get into the room.

"This is too fuckin' complicated, STAND BACK!"

I was surprised by the masculine voice for sure- but I couldn't be for very long since my door was forcefully kicked off it's hinges. I attempted to back up but quickly saw that right behind me was the bed I feel off of before.

"Why'd you lock the door?"

Looking up my eyes met familiar grey ones- but I knew it wasn't them. His appearance shocked me, for a second my heart stopped looking at it.

"Why aren't you talking? Are you sick- did something happen?"