✿Chapter 8✿

『Looks Deceive』  

My head was pounding, I could feel all my blood rushing through my brain as my body started to wake up. I don't remember exactly what happened, after I blacked out that is, all I remember is someone coming up to me.

Looking down at myself I thankfully saw myself in the same clothing as before. For a second I wished Ayano would come for me, but quickly realized the events that had led up to this point and time.

"Are you g-good now?"

The man who was suddenly in front of me was someone I wasn't expecting. I believe I've seen him a few times in the school before. Never in class though, why would he be walking around near night.

"Y-Yeah...thank you..?"

"I-I'm Osoro- just c-call m-me Osoro"

"O-Okay...I'm [F/n] Aishi, y-you can call me [F/n] I guess. Thanks for helping me"

"If you d-don't mind me a-asking what happened?"

"N-Nothing..."

I honestly didn't feel comfortable telling someone random what happened. Thinking about it I don't think I'm alright with telling ANYONE about what happened. My eyes snapped open wider feeling a colder sensation on my covered cheek.

The coldness felt nice on the still stinging cut on my cheek, so I didn't bother to make Osoro remove his hand. It suddenly hit me that he was that delinquent leader I met awhile ago last year. I never did buy that guy a new bat did I?

I laughed dryly thinking back on it, I haven't seen any delinquents yet so I don't think I'll have trouble. I found myself slightly leaning into his bandaged hand, his hand somehow still cold and comforting at the same time.

It was then I got hit with the realization that I was in his home. Most likely imposing on him and whoever he lives with- if he lives with anyone that is.

"I-I didn't mean to cause trouble- Sorry!"

"W-What! N-No i-it's ummm... f-fine"

✿✿✿

『Ayano's POV』

✿✿✿

Why...

Why can't I come to convince myself this is all her fault. [F/n] was the one who decided to swoon Senpai into liking her- so I shouldn't be guilty. Then why is it that the image of her grasping her cheek in shock still burning in my mind.

'Does she hate me now?'

'No! Of course not!'

'Why hasn't she come home yet?'