✿Chapter 15✿

AN:

I've been leaning towards the BNHA X Reader one; but I have 2 chapters written and they're both 2,500+ words meaning they would be longer. So I'm still debating whether or not I should post that book or wait until this one is finished.

Unavailable』

Not too long had passed since that day at all- maybe 2 or 3, at the most 5. School was cancelled for a week anyway, meaning that I wasn't missing anything...yet. The house feels a lot colder than it originally did.

I haven't dared to go into Ayano's room, I also haven't dared to call my parents- especially my mother. Even if they're oversea's I know she could find a way to blame me, or possibly make me move yet again. I had my phone put in my room, while I laid on the sofa in the living room- not wanting to be bothered right now.

To me, the worst part about this week has been myself. After I was informed of her death- I didn't cry or anything like that. I was simply frozen in shock, and even after that I didn't cry. I haven't cried once since her death.

It also didn't help that I ended up getting sick, it isn't flu season and yet I seem to have it. Throwing up and being disgusted by the smell, only to have my throat burning a few minutes after I stop.

I've heard Taro at the door a few times too, although all he would do was knock- call a few times and then leave again. He would normally leave me a gift basket which didn't make me feel any better- why would I want a gift basket after my sister died.

The worst part about this was the fact that I saw one of the delinquents walking near my house. Last time I checked his name was Umeji, he kept walking past my house everyday. He didn't seem to have any interest in my though- so that was a plus on my side.

Looking at the time I saw that it was almost 6 in the afternoon. I then remember how I had to go back down to the police station at 6:45, since it was further away I might as well start walking now. It wont hurt anybody if I'm early.

    ✿✿✿    

"You'll find out who didn't this right!?"

"We're trying to- and I'm sure we will. Did your sister have anything weird going on, maybe she had been paranoid of something?"

Thinking back on it Ayano was the opposite of paranoid, she was more than sure about everything going on around her. Should I tell him about her scratching me with the knife? But wouldn't she get in troubl- wait she's dead she can't get in trouble.

"Sir, she WAS acting weird"

"There it is- in what way?"

The police officer went into his desk to once again take out his notebook to write down notes. I saw my parents number was still in there from before, although I'm not going to tell him that they won't answer him.