✿Chapter 11✿

AN: You are all now offically caught up with my Quotev account-

Be warned stuff's about to take a T U R N

『Endless Loop  

✿✿✿

『Ayano's POV

✿✿✿

At that moment time stopped, everyone around me was gone- fading into a dark abyss. I felt something strong hit right where my heart was, making my head snap back while my body did the opposite.

I fell to the floor as tears started welding in my eyes- I have no idea what's going on with me but I don't like it. I could hear the faint sound of music tones in the background, my mind was fogged up and now everything around me was pitch black.

H E A R T B R O K E N 

"Now Senpai will never love me"

The words showed up right in front of my face. The was obviously familiar as my own, following the noise soon after was an option screen.

➤Load Checkpoint
Reset Week
Main Menu
S N A P

I slowly picked my hand up from the floor, I hesitated a bit before reaching out. I made sure to double-check the words in front of me. I put my hand over the 'S N A P' it sounded like the best option.

Nothing happened but an error sound, getting frustrated I hit the words again. And just like last time it did nothing- I tried the same thing a few more times. I decided to just try the first option 'load checkpoint'.

As soon as my fingers touched it my vision went black, only for my eyes to slowly open up again. Looking around I saw that I was in front of the school, kids still walking into it. Confused, I walked like normal with them.

Everything looked way too...normal. My sister just died, why is everyone acting as normal as before- and why am I here right now. As everyone walked into the school and left I looked up and saw my sister, living and breathing.

Being hugged by the teacher again while crying- I'm getting major déjà vu, this already happened right. And next she's going to let go of him, smile and leave the classroom right. She then smiled and walked off from Mr. Rana.

My eyes widened as I finally figured out what had happened, I somehow got to go back in time before my sister had died, I can stop myself from asking her onto the roof- stop myself from killing her.