✿Chapter 7✿

Before this chapter starts may I just say...

ALREADY OVER 300 READS HOLY MOTHER OF- Thank you all so much and I hope you all are really enjoying this book so far~

-------------------------------------------------

『A Sister's Lies』  

"Bye Kokona- See you tomorrow!"

"Bye [N/n]!"

As we both went our separate directions I then realized I haven't really seen Ayano through the day. I saw her in the class, and when she was weirdly staring at me, but after that I haven't seen her.

I noticed Taro outside of his house while passing it. His eyes and I met as we both stared at one another. I picked my hand up and waved at him with a smile on my face, he looked startled and quickly waved right back at me.

I got home faster than I thought I would after that. As I opened the door I saw Ayano's shoes, meaning she was already home. I looked in the living room seeing no one there. Taking a glance into the kitchen she wasn't there either.

Since I was never allowed to enter her room I decided to leave her alone and just go to mine. Turns out she wasn't in her room, she was actually in mine. Ayano was staring on my [f/c] bed staring at my wall, where I had pictures upon pictures of my friends and I.

"Ayano what are you doing in here?"

She turned her head to me, now knowing I was in MY room with her. If I can't be in her room why is she allowed to be in mine.

"I have to talk to you, I found the one"

"The o- you mean you fell in love?"

"yes; and you're going to take him from me"

"what? who told you that"

"Have you met a boy with the name of Taro Yamada"

"Taro y- Yeah! I did this morning, wait how could you like him? He's knew and you haven't seen him before"

"He passed me in his car"

"Ayano that makes zero sense"

"I love him [F/n], CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!?"

For some reason terror went through my body. She's my sister but I still cautiously took a step back from her. She seemed to notice this since she looked down a little bit, focusing her eyes on the ground.

"He is mine [F/n]"

This is where I draw the line. It doesn't matter how much Ayano thinks she liked this person, claiming someone as theirs isn't an appropriate thing to do.