Black is Bold

Perseus

"Why are you here, Lord?" M'Baku, leader of the Jabari mountain tribe asked me.

I ignored him for a moment, watching him hastily kneel. His tribe immediately followed him. I gestured for him to stand a second later, and he did. I silently made my way past the tribe with a slight limp. Loki still hasn't quite recovered from his latest adventure and it milked(get it?) every drop of magic he had out of him. The time gem was too risky since the injury was awhile ago, so I chose to build back the muscle ever so slowly. M'Baku's eyes held a slight concern, but when I gave him a sharp look, he hid it.

"Take me to him." I demanded quietly.

He nodded and led the way. His body guards followed us both, and soon I was met with the rightful King of Wakanda. He lay frozen, quite literally, in the ice. I approached him warily, analyzing his body in a way I know Loki wouldn't like. I chuckled inwardly at that, stopping to kneel beside the unconscious man. I lay my hand on his forehead, closing my eyes to access his mind with the Mind Gem.

I let out a long breath,"He's almost gone. M'Baku, go greet the King's loved ones and bring them here. By the time you return, so will he."

"Yes, my Lord." Was the quick reply.

"What're you going to do, Perseus?" Steve suddenly asked.

I forgot he was here. I decided not to tell him that, there's a small chance he'd be offended. I merely turned back to him and Natasha, silently putting a finger to my lips. They understood my message and remained quiet, refraining from talking. Exactly why I brought them instead of the twins or Stark who I knew wouldn't follow my orders when I needed them.

I closed my eyes and put my hand to his wounds, calling upon my father's powers. The ice near his injuries melted and snaked its way up his body to where it covered them. The holes in his body closed up, and I forced the blood in his body to regulate their normal speeds, fixing any potential internal problems.

Once that was done, I grabbed his mouth and forced it to open. I held my left forearm over it, the power gem glowing directly above his open mouth, and like how I did with Stephen Strange, I let my power become transferable to the King.

His eyes shot open, and red ran through his veins instead of purple. He gasped and his body arched off the ice. I shushed him quietly, tightening my grip on him to keep him still. His eyes flickered to me in panic, but a flash of recognition passed through and soon he became still. When the color receded, his body relaxed.

I sat him up and conjured up a goblet made of ice and filled it with water. I handed it to him which he took graciously. Only when he drank it all did I allow him to get up. A healthy look returned to his body, getting my nod of approval. Steve handed him a random blanket as he stepped off the ice. He nodded his head in gratitude at the soldier, finally deciding to say something.

"My Lord, how ever can I repay you for saving my life?" He asked, addressing me far too formally to my liking.

I frowned,"Don't get killed by acting on emotions."

"Harsh, Perseus." Natasha quipped with a small smirk.

I rolled my eyes at her, placing a comforting hand on the King's shoulder,"Your friend is in a good place. His soul was kind, so I sent him to a good place, need you worry no more."

"I then must thank you again." He declared, patting my own shoulder,"You have done much for me. What do you require of me now?"

I pursed my lips,"I will approach your cousin first. You will follow after you reconvene with your loyalists and M'Baku."