Dreams for Two

Natasha

Perseus tiredly reached over and grabbed the billionaire's ankle. Then he yanked and Ironman went down with a loud crash. The room erupted into laughs at his expense as a bunch of cuss words spilled from his lips.

"Language!" Steve reprimanded, crossing his arms and giving up.

I chuckled, Tony growling but still getting in a sarcastic jab, "Oh my gosh, golly darn it I meant."

The tension disappeared and more laughs filled the air. This was better than the somber mood moments before. I almost missed Perseus whispering in Loki's ear before the two vanished in a subtle green flash. I dismissed it, assuming they both needed their alone time to recuperate.

Rocket roared with laughter, "Maybe you should've tried the little b—"

Peter Quill cut him off, "Watch it, Rocket!"

He rolled his eyes, "Okay, old man. It's not like I wasn't going to say anything worse than trash can over there."

"Excuse me?" Tony remarked, sounding mockingly offended.

"Idiots!" Gamora shouted, "Just shut up."

"Thank you, lady friend." Thor boomed, striding by her.

"Where are you going, Thor?" Bruce called after the lightning god.

"To accompany my brothers." He answered heartily.

"I'll come too." Thalia declared, looping her arm in Thors, "Whoa, nice biceps, blondie."

Jason rolled his eyes, "Really, Thalia?"

The punked out girl raised an eyebrow challengingly, "What? Jealous, brother?"

"Oohhh." Leo grinned, the tips of his hair lighting on fire, "Shots fired, let me go make popcorn."

Jason just shook his head with a smirk on his face, "Nah, just remember your oath. Wouldn't want to break the news to Lady Artemis that her Lieutenant got on with Percy's brother in law."

"That's it!" Thalia growled.

She let go of an amused Thor and lunged at her brother. Piper quickly let go of Jason and stepped away as he got full on tackled. He went down and they started grappling with each other, trying to get the upper hand. I suppressed a laugh, keeping a small smile.

"Ow!" Jason exclaimed, "Thalia, you can't zap me, that's not allowed."

"That's cause you can only summon bolts." Thalia quipped, "When you produce your own lightning, make your own rules."

Nebula nodded, "I like her."

In the corner of my eye, I saw Thor slip away with Hazel and Piper. Nico, Will, Leo, and Calypso stayed to watch the siblings. Tony was shouting at them to not break anything, drawing back Pietro, Wanda, and Peter Parker. Pietro got really excited and started running around the room to see all the angles.

Peter just quietly climbed up the corner of the wall to see from the height. I shook my head slightly, Bruce appearing at my side. He wrapped his arm around my waist making me raise my eyebrows. Bruce's face reflected my earlier thoughts, this tower is getting crazier than it needed to be. A yell drew us back to the fight at hand.

Jason was under Thalia face down. She had his right arm twisted behind his back and his left leg raised to her shoulder. Jason's left arm was frantically hitting the ground as if he was tapping out and Thalia just sat back and enjoyed her brother's misery.

"Surrender?" She teased.

"Yes, just let go!" Jason growled.

Thalia laughed but let him free, "Only because you're my brother, I didn't kick you in your balls."