Battle of Ragnarok

Warning: This is my version of the movie if Perseus was in it. Difference—Odin chose to leave and because Perseus has all the gems, he tells Thor and Loki where to find him, not Dr. Strange, and Loki isn't so backstabbing, instead choosing to stay behind and not get on the ship to bring an army to Asgard where Perseus resides. Hel in this is Odin's daughter, like the movie, as well as no Hulk because he's with Natasha Romanoff, Perseus is basically his replacement. The exception is when Thor fought the Hulk, which let's just say was someone else, and Thor won. This One-Shot begins at the final battle.

Perseus

"Thor is here." I declared as I felt the ground rumble beneath our feet.

Heimdallr glanced at me,"He is. Now come, we must reach the Bifröst."

I fell into step next to him,"I need to go help my brother-in-law."

The golden eyed man shook his head,"You are needed here."

"Thor needs me." I hissed, flexing my left forearm,"He hasn't fully discovered his power yet, he will die."

The god turned towards me, not moved by the people scurrying around him. His aura became serious and his form was stiff. I stopped walking as well, facing the deity. I rose to my full mortal height, drawing in my aura to not give away any emotion. We regarded each other silently, but quickly. He took a careful step forward, towering over me because of my lack of movement.

I tilted my head up to face his,"I must go."

His eyes bore into mine,"You are blinded by emotion. Look into the future, tell me what you see, young one."

Submitting to his wish, I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Traveling through my body until I found the orange gem in my forearm, I became one with time. Time is everything, yet it is also nothing. Something that controls all, but also something that everyone controls. I fell into the orange glow, falling fast into the future.

Flashes hit me faster than my brain could compute. I cried out as each one hit me. I fell backward blindly and faintly felt Heimdallr grasping my forearms to keep me from falling. Black fur. Long teeth. Flames. Red eyes. Lightning. Water. Death. Everything just hit me in waves, making me fall.

I gasped as I got slingshot back to the present. My eyes flew open, and I found myself on the ground. Heimdallr was standing above me concerned, but urgent. I understood, he is right. I'm still a young immortal, I should consider elder's recommendations. I nodded to him, I am needed elsewhere. He offered his hand.

I wiped my face of any emotion and reached up to grab it, Heimdallr pulled me to my feet. We journeyed quickly to the Bifröst, managing to get back to the front of the crowd. We were halfway across the bridge when I felt it. I froze in my steps, closing my eyes and holding my stance.

I felt Heimdallr along with the rest of the people stop. After Heimdallr of course, the people will follow my lead, and they did. I felt the curious eyes, but ignored them. I took a deep sniff of the air, drawing the raging water beneath us to my aid. I heard shouts when the ice wall I formed slam into the bridge behind us, blocking the incoming army.

I raised my arms, forming the image of my defense in my mind and interweaving my soul into them to make it stronger. Protests rose when I put that guard in front of us too, trapping us all in the middle of the bridge, but also surprise when the walls glowed with my soul color. With my eyes still closed, I lowered my arms so they were at my waist. Then I spun in a circle, taking the water with me.