Fin

Perseus

"Be Ready." I told the Wakanda Royals.

"How do you know he's coming here?" Stephen Strange questioned me.

I turned towards the voice, hoping I was looking the right way,"The only thing he's absolutely sure of right now is that I have the Power Stone. He might've found the Space and Reality, but it's not likely so he'll come after what he knows."

"What's the plan then, my Lord?" Ayo asked me.

I frowned and tried to face her, pushing the sunglasses further up on my face. I must've spun too much because soft, gentle hands placed themselves on my face. I flinched, but a kind coo eased my nerves. The hands directed me to my left, then patted my cheek softly before leaving me be. My cheeks felt cold, Loki would caress them all the time.

I cleared my throat,"Thanks. We are to surprise them, they will come in an army, but Dr. Strange has foreseen Thor and a group of people calling themselves 'Guardians of the Galaxy' coming to our aid. With the strength of the Avengers, Wakanda, and the Ancient One's energy users we are to thrive and defeat Thanos and his children."

It was silent, but a roar of approval was heard. I smirked a little, but straightened my face. Taking out my sword, I pounded it on the ground a couple times to regain the attention of the room. Everyone was here, the leaders that is of the Wakanda and Ancient One's tribes. Even my past friends from the Roman and Greek Pantheon were with us. The avengers were present and I could feel Loki in my heart. This had to go right or I wouldn't get him back.

"Are you fighting too, Perseus?" Stark's voice asked, echoing the rest of the avengers.

I gave a small smile, "How could I not? I owe Thanos a stab in the heart."

***

Wanda

"They're killing themselves trying to get through the shield!" The Black Panther stated, shocked.

"They're mindless minions. It doesn't matter to them." Perseus answered, holding his sword steadily in front of him.

I don't know how he was going to fight without his sight, but he seemed unhindered by the weakness. Besides when he was trying to talk to someone or walk around. Agent or not, he stumbled quite a few times. Then the monsters started going around the shield, to the outer edges. I saw Perseus tense as if he sensed it.

Steve cursed, drawing a look from Tony, "They're going around!"

That was all Perseus needed to hear. He gave a shout, and red walls exploded on both sides of the monsters, trapping them in the spot and forcing them to stay in the smaller area. The children of Thanos growled and raised their weapons. Something shot from one of them and the shield flickered.

"Open a crack of the shield in front of us." Perseus ordered, spinning his sword expertly.

"Percy, you're helping them if you do that." The silver girl, Thalia, hissed at Perseus.

Perseus' face was grim, "Do it."

The Wakanda tribe looked appalled, but the leaders did as asked. The monsters broke through and started running straight towards us. We didn't move, waiting for Perseus to do something. After a few moments nothing happened, then I got it. He didn't know.

"Perseus, they are attacking." I told him, an understanding glint flashing through everyone's eyes.

A predatory grin stretched across the blind Immortal's face, "Let's dance."

He raised his sword and screamed, charging down the hill. My lips twitched, and I followed him in pursuit, as did the rest of his army. It was so loud as we all screamed, I felt the intimidation the other side felt and couldn't help the smirk that spread across my face. Brace yourself Thanos.

Just as we reached the peak of our yell, Perseus tripped over a small rock and went down. I heard Tony and Peter snicker, but Perseus rolled with it, quite literally and the second he touched the ground, he tucked in his shoulder and rolled till he was on his feet again. He stumbled as he got back up, but nevertheless, kept running with the dirt on his body to face the enemy.

It was almost time, and I knew in the next minute we had reached it because a hundred feet before we reached the ground army, Perseus threw his sword into the dirt before him. We all slowed to a stop behind him and swiped the ear plugs from around our necks. Just as mine went in, Perseus threw his head back and opened his mouth.

The loudest, most terrifying scream erupted from his mouth and was barely muffled by the plugs. The enemy had screeched to a stop and curled in on them selves to escape the sound, in too much pain to uncover their ears to move away.

We took that as our cue and charged, slaughtering the frozen army. Lighting and thunder crashed above us and Thor fell from the sky with an odd group of others. They froze too, but soon a red glow emanated from both sides of their head.

I glanced to the side and saw Perseus' arm glowing to signal the Power Gem. It wasn't only being used to protect our allies, but also magnify the sound of his "Siren Scream" as he likes to call it. We had killed about half the army when something went flying through the air.

I barely called out a warning before Perseus' hand whipped forward and caught the object aiming to hurt him. He stopped it as the point of the spear kissed the surface of his jacket, right above his heart. Without ceasing his screaming, since apparently immortals don't need to breathe, at least not this one, Perseus' hands felt the weapon before snapping it in two.

Then he cut himself off, the screaming had stopped. The enemy was still stunned so we managed to wipe a few of them out, but I was confused to why he stopped. Suddenly, the ground shook, knocking us all, enemy and ally alike, on our butts. We all turned towards Perseus who had his hands clenched at his sides and a hard look on his face.

In an instant, his sword was in front of him, pointing dangerously at the being standing before him. With skin so purple and an aura so dangerous I wanted to run, Thanos stood in front of Perseus. On his hand was the Gauntlet I destroyed years ago in Utah after Tartarus(no Thanos in this series) with three gems in their places.

Thanos rumbled as he laughed, "Little One, its time to face fate."

A red ball of fire erupted in Perseus hand, water spinning around the sword he held up,"Big One, I don't face fate... I make it."

To be continued...
06/18/18