2

I park my bike outside of Pop's. I use to go to this diner all the time with Jughead Jones, back when we were younger and the family wasn't torn apart, his, family. I put out my cigarette, putting my lighter into my pocket before I make my way up inside the dinner. I look around, then spot Jughead at a booth, by himself with a computer in front of him. Figures. I smile, he hasn't changed a bit. I make my way over, his eyes not leaving the screen in front of him.

"This seat taken?" I ask.

His head shoots up, his eyes widening when he sees me.

"Casey?"

"Guess who the dogs let out?" I smirk.

He jumps onto his feet and wraps his arms around me. I throw mine around him quick, the both of us hugging tightly before sitting back down.

"When did you get out?" he asks.

"Yesterday afternoon"

"How did you know I'd be here?"

"Well I heard you moved to the Northside, so I just took a guess to come look here. I saw your Dad, I'm sorry Jug" I sigh.

"I'm sorry too" he scoffs.

"How have you been? You got a good place to stay?" I check.

"Now I do, I'm living with a friend. You might remember him Archie Andrews?"

"Yeah, I remember the name" I nod, "That's good Jug"

"What about you? Are you staying with Dad?"

"No, Sweet Pea" I answer, Jughead was never told the full story of how I ended up in Juvie, I didn't want him to have his Dad, "You still writing?"

"Yeah, from time to time" he shrugs.

"Good, you were always great at that" I smile, "Jughead you need anything, you call me alright? I'll be there, you still got my number right?"

"Yeah I've got it" he nods.

"Good, use it"

"Jughead, who is this?"

I turn over my shoulder to see a red headed boy, a raven haired girl and a blonde girl. All of which are dressed in very proper and Northside clothes. I mentally thank god that Jug hasn't turned into one of them.

"This is Casey, a friend" he introduce's.

"You're a Serpent?" the blonde asks.

"Damn straight blondie" I grin, not ashamed of my gang.

She looks to me afraid and shocked, all three of them do. I laugh, taking a deep breath and standing up. The two girls taking a small step back. I roll my eyes, turning to Jug and shaking the beanie in his head.

"See you later Jones, write about me" I smirk.

"Yeah and what would I call it?" he plays.

"Free from Juvie?" I suggest.

"Is she serious?" the other girl questions.

I wink at Jughead then turn and give my scariest glares to the three Northside teens before making my exit. Getting back on my bike and riding home. I pull up at the quarry, where the teen Serpents come and hangout. Before school, after school, during and on weekends. There's always someone here. I go over to the wooden table where my friends and I always sit.

"How was the Jones kid?" Toni asks curiously as I take a seat.

"Good" I nod, "Scared off a couple Northsider's"