11

I get into the passenger seat of FP's truck once again.

"Wow, that is not how I thought a Northside party would end" I scoff.

"He has a great life here, the Northside treats him good. I don't want him screwing it up" he sighs worried, driving away from the house.

"What? Like screwing it up and coming back to the Southside. It's not a bad place you know. I've grown up there"

"And look at you huh Casey? Been in the Serpents pretty much your whole life, gone to Juvie, get into fights nearly everyday at school the days you rarely decide to attend, smoke, drink and get yourself into dangerous, stupid situations like fucking Malachai!" he roars.

I look at him shocked. My heart breaking as his yells everything that's wrong with me.

"Stop the car"

"Casey I'm so-"

"Stop the fucking car!" I shout.

He does, I turn to him and glare.

"I know I'm not the perfect person, but neither are you FP. There is a lot of men's shit I could say about you but I don't because I'm not a fucking asshole" I hiss, getting out of the car and slamming the door shut.

"How are you going to get home Casey?" he sighs.

"I'm calling Sweet Pea, now piss off FP"

He reeves the car off just as Sweet Pea answers the phone.

"Hey, I need you to come pick me up" I state upset.

"What happened? Are you okay?"

"FP just, blew up at me. He said some fucking rude things about me being a fuck up and I just got out of the car. So, can yo I pick me up? Please"

"I'm on my way, where are you?"

"The bus stop near Pops"

"Hang tight"

The call ends and I take a deep breath, sitting down on the bus bench. I put my hands through my hair, letting out a deep breath. Trying to calm myself down. By the time Sweet Pea gets here I'm fine, I walk over getting on the back of his bike.

"You alright?" he asks worried.

"Yeah, just want to get home" I nod.

He nods, I wrap my hands around his waist and then lean my head on his back tiredly as he drives us home. We walk inside and both get straight into bed.

"He was going on about how Jughead can't ruin his life in Northside, because he doesn't want him moving to the Southside and turning into me" I admit, "He said I've been to Juvie, get into fights, drink, smoke, never go to school oh and I get myself, into stupid and dangerous situations, like Malachai"

"He said that?" Sweet Pea hisses, sitting up in his bed, looking down at me.

"Yeah, he did" I scoff, "He meant it as well. I heard it in his voice and he hadn't drunk one sip at the party so can't blame that"

"FP is a stupid bastard then. Don't listen to him Casey" he declares.

I just nod in response. Sweet Pea looks to me sadly and then lays back down in the bed.

"You're a good fucking person Casey. The best person I know. I'm sick of people making you feel like you're not" he continues.

I turn to Sweet Pea who is already looking at me, shocked at the kindness of his words. Not shocked that he said them, knowing how kind Sweet Pea is. Shocked that he means it.

"Thank you" I gasp, the only words I'm able to let out.

"Always" he nods, "You're shivering"

"Yeah, I'm a bit cold" I admit.

"Come here" he insists.

I move closer to Sweet Pea, he wraps his arms around me and holds me tight. My head rests on his chest and neck.

"Better?" he asks.

We're close. Friends don't hug each other in bed. Best friends don't even do that. But for some reason, this feels right. It feels safe.

"Much" I answer, snuggling in closer.

When we get up, we make our usual morning set up on the couch. Cereal bowls in hand, cartoons on the TV and cigarette smoke filling the air.

"You look like that cartoon. The fat, small, vomit green coloured one" I note.

"Oh yeah? You look like that one, the big as circle, with green spots that looks like gross pimples" he points.

"You're an ass" I laugh.

"Says you!" he chuckles, "Alright come on, we gotta get to school"

We arrive at school and I'm sitting at a desk beside Sweet Pea. When Sid walks in, his face completely busted, more bruises sure to cover his body underneath his clothes. I smirk happy with myself and watch as he makes his way to the front of my desk.

"You mess with one Ghoulie, you mess with all of us. Payback is a bitch Casey, remember that" he threatens.

"Sure thing Sid, I'm so afraid" I respond sarcastically, "Snakes kill Ghoulies"

"Hissss" Fangs sounds from behind me.

I wink at Sid, smirking happily. As he walks away, I look to Sweet Pea who has just as big of a grin as mine on his face too.

"You know what Sweets? I really don't feel like being here right now" I state.

"Seriously? Same with me" he smirks.

"Me too" Fangs chimes behind us.

I look to Toni who sighs, rolling her eyes.

"Alright lets go"

"There we go Topaz!" I cheer, the four of us standing up.

"Where do you think you guys are going?" Mr Phillips asks walking in.

"Kiss my ass Phillips" I smile, patting his chest before leading my friends out of the school.

We all head out to the Wyrm and start playing pool. It's been a couple of hours, school has just finished and I hear phones ding and chime. Toni rushes to me, grabbing hand and pulling me away before I have a chance to check my own phone.

"Casey, I am so sorry" she says once we are outside the Wyrm.

"What? What Toni?" I ask confused.

"Check your phone"

I open my phone, it's a video from an unknown number. When I click play, I immediately know where the video starts. It's in Malachai's office, his room. I watch, as he video continues, Malachai walks in with me, drugged and unconscious. He lays me on the bed and starts undressing me, then removing his shirt. I lay naked on the bed as he moves and grabs the camera, bringing it with him he starts to film close ups of my naked body. Unable to watch anymore, I turn off my phone fast. Then look to see who the video was sent too. It was sent to hundreds, everyone at Southside High, and every single Serpent.

"H-How did they get all these contacts? How the hell did he-why would he do this?" I gasp scared, my hands shaking.

"Casey!"

I turn to the voice, looking at Sweet Pea and Fangs who rush it to me.

"You saw it, you watch-"

"No!" Fangs assures, "We turned it off as soon as we realised what it was. We didn't see anything"

I nod, my lip quivering, tears falling down my cheeks.

"But, e-everyone else did" I gasp.

"Casey" Sweet Pea sighs, rushing to me.

He opens his arms and I move to him. He holds me tightly, I wrap mine back around him, tears falling down my cheeks.