3

"How'd it go?"

"What?" I ask, turning to see Sweet Pea on the couch.

"Penny's favour?" he adds curiously.

"Oh yeah, it was fine. Don't worry. Hey, you ordered pizza!" I cheer, rushing over and taking a piece then collapsing on the couch beside him.

"You're welcome" he chuckles.

"Yeah yeah, hey how come you guys weren't at school today? I mean I expect you and Fangs to miss a day or two but not Toni" I ask.

"Student free day. Tomorrow's not though. Are you going to come?"

"Nah, have to do a lot of paper work bullshit that FP will have to sign that I'm going back. Just too much shot for right now. I'll deal with it next week" I shrug.

"Great, so you get to chill whilst I have to be in a literal hell hole" he scoffs.

"Snooze you loose, if only you went to Juvie for eighteen months"

"Yeah yeah, you got a cigarette?"

"Do I have a cigarette? Is that even a question?" I laugh, pulling out my packet and opening it for him to take one.

He takes two and puts one in my mouth for me. I nod thank you, then take out the lighter and light both cigarettes. In sync, we both lay back in the couch and puff out our smoke as we watch cartoons. Penny called as I left Greendale, saying my favours aren't done yet and I have to make another trip tomorrow, plus three more before I am done. Luckily Sweet Pea and the others will be at school, so there won't be any questions or interrogating as to what my deal with Penny actually is.

Once Sweet Pea has left for school, I leave for Greendale, picking up Penny's duffel bag on the way and putting it on my bike safely. As I make my way to the warehouse, I wonder if Malachai will be there, remembering how much I ended up, enjoying, myself last time. I knock on the warehouse door and it is quick to open, revealing Malachai.

"Do you even own a shirt?" I question chuckling.

"Would you even want me to?" he smirks taking the bag from my shoulder, moving closer towards me.

"You're so cocky you know that?" I scoff.

"Yeah but you find it charming"

"Do I?"

Instead of him responding, he puts his hand on the back of my neck and pulls me fast closer to him. His lips crash into mine and he kisses me hard. I kiss back, moving my hands to his muscular back. I push him back and laugh.

"I can't make out and have sex with you every time I make a drop" I chuckle.

"Oh, yeah you can" he smirks, pulling me back to him and inside the warehouse, closing the door before pushing my body against it.

I sit with Malachai in the office, our feet resting up on the desk.

"I've heard a lot about you" he admits.

"Like what?"

"You're the Princess Serpent. Adored by the snakes. Heard you're badass, just got out of Juvie" he notes.

"Serpent Princess huh? What about you? I don't know suit about you other than you're a drug deal with Penny" I scoff.

"And that I'm great in the sack" he smirks.

"And, you're cocky" I add.

He grins, that charming smile he has that usually happens right before we jump each other. My phone buzzes and I see it is a text from an unknown number.