49

Just as I am about to finish, with Malachai, for the third time. He kept on telling the manager he'd pay more. So the manager kept on telling me if I didn't get the money I'd be fired. At this point, my head is spinning so fast and the club is becoming a blur. But even with the slight blur, I see Sweet Pea, Fangs and some other Serpent boys enter the bar. I quickly get off of Malachai and stand up, the Serpents walk over and the Ghoulies stand up behind me. When I make eye contact with Sweets, my head feel as if it's been hit and I stumble back. I feel hand's catch me, then wrap there way around my bare stomach. Malachai's hands.

"Get your hands off of her" Sweet Pea hisses.

"What you going to do pretty boy? She ain't your girl no more"

"I'm not yours either" I groan, pulling out of Malachai's hand and shoving him back.

Suddenly my manager appears and looks to me pissed.

"What are you doing? He still has another ten minutes with you-"

"Fuck you! And fuck you Malachai, you piece of shit" I slur, giving them both the finger before turning around.

I face the Serpents, I face Sweet Pea who has bruises on his face.

"I come here, to find out if it was true. That the boys saw you leaving Ghoulie territory last night! You're screwing fucking Malachai? After everything that happened with him! It's fucking stupid. So stupid I thought it wasn't true, clearly it is" he scoffs, "It's pathetic you're even being with him in the same room. You're not a Serpent anymore if you sleep with the enemy and never hand with us"

His tone is full of anger and rage. Fangs looks to me apologetically.

"You want my jacket?" I slur, then pull of my jacket and throw it hard at his chest, "Take it"

I rush out of the club and manage to ride home safely. When I walk into my trailer. I turn up music as loud as it can go. Trying to stop the thoughts running through my head.

Sweet Pea doesn't want me here. No one wants me here. They'd all be better off without me and my pathetic drama. They all need to stop caring about me because everyone that does gets hurt. If I'm not hurting myself, I'm hurting everyone around me. Everyone hates me. I am unloved by everyone one, and myself. I don't want to live.

I walk into my kitchen and take out a knife, then, it happens so fast, but with no regret. I get the knife and dig it into my left wrist, hitting my teeth in the pain. Then do the same to my right, watching as the blood pours out and onto the floor. I gasp, falling to the ground, sitting against the kitchen. The music is so loud, I must've not heard the door open when I see FP and Jughead in front of me.

"Dad! Oh my god Casey!" Jughead cries.

FP grabs some hand towels and holds them to my wrists, then is quick to pick me up and hold me in his car, Jughead driving scared. Both of them cry.

"Hold on Casey"

"I don't want to" I cry, a tear falling down my cheek before my eyes roll to the back of my head and everything goes black.

//FP POV\\

I sit with Jughead in the waiting room, looking at my blood stained hands. Casey's blood is all over me. I hear running footsteps, then look up to find Sweet Pea, Fangs and Toni have arrived.

"Where is she? What the hell happened?" Fangs asks scared.

"Casey...she slit her wrists, she in surgery now" I state.

It's silent, until suddenly, innocent Toni shoved Sweet Pea hard, hitting his chest. I jump up and hold her back.

"You did this! She told me what you said to her! How could you do that to her? How could you?" she screams.

"Sweets didn't do anything! She gave up being a Serpent, sure he yelled at her but not enough for her to do this" Fangs defends.

"Wait what? She gave up being a Serpent? She'd never-"

"That's not what Im talking about and Sweet Pea knows it" Ton hisses, "He said that Casey killed the baby, that it was her fault"

Everyone stands in silence. Then Sweet Pea runs out of the waiting room. I sigh, running my hands through my hair stressed before following him outside. He is pacing, his fingers fiddling nervously.

"I didn't mean a god damn word. I was just, in pain and I took it out of her! For some unknown fucking reason, I took it out on the person I love most. FP, this is all my fault. This, is all my fault she can't die, she can't" he cries, the kid, is terrified.

I pull him into my arms and hold him as tight as I can.

"It is not her time to leave, she is strong and she'll be okay. She'll be okay Sweet Pea" I sigh.

//CASEY POV\\

A constant beeping fills the silence. I'm alive, it didn't work. I struggle to open my heavy eyes, but when I do I look straight to my wrists; which are bandaged. Then, I look up and see Sweet Pea asleep on the couch in my room.

"What are you doing here?" I croak.

His eyes shoot open and he rushes to my side, looking at me in shock and awe. His cheeks wet and eyes filled with tears.

"You've been crying?"

"Of course I have. Casey...I am so sorry, for what I've said and for what I've done to you. I-I was hurting and-"

"I was hurting to. I was hurting and you, the person I never thought could ever hurt me...hurt me" I cry, "You promised you'd never leave but you did Sweet's, you left me"

"I know, I know and I will never, ever forgive myself. Toni told me what you did for me, with Malachai. Why would you do that? After everything I did to you in the last month? How much of a selfish jackass I was" he questions confused.

"Because of everything you did, all the years before that" I gasp, a tear dropping down my cheek, "Because, I never stopped loving you Sweet Pea, and I don't think I ever will"

"I love you too Casey, I know I will never stop. I love you"

"This, doesn't mean we can get back together. We can't, not after everything. I'm not ready for it-"

"I know. Thats okay. But I'm not going to leave you alone, ever again. Before was got together, you made me promise that no mater what happened we'd still be best friends. I'm making that promise again" he declares, "I have been so fucking sad and in this darkness...because I lost my light; you, my best friend"

"And our baby...you lost a son too" I add sadly.

He nods slowly, "Yeah...we, lost a baby too"

I look down to my wrists, bandaged.

"I tried to kill my self..." I sigh, taking a deep breath.

"Why, Casey? You knew you had people who loved you, I know you knew because you are smart. Why didn't you just go to someone?"

"I...am in so much pain, and have been, so alone with all these thoughts and blame in my head. I've made so many mistakes, drinking, doing drugs and letting men take advantage of me, fucking Malachai. Everything going through my head, the voices, it, was so scary and it just got too much" I cry, tears dropping down my cheeks, "It was too much"