29

The last three days have been hectic and filled with emotion. One of which is guilt, because I still haven't told Sweet Pea that I'm pregnant. But me being pregnant stopped being my top priority when I found out FP has been doing Penny's drug runs for me. I don't know how he found out Penny was going to keep using me, but he did and he wouldn't allowed it. Luckily, tonight, Jughead and I made a plan to get rid of Penny Peabody once and for all. The younger Serpents all on our side. I watch as Jughead stands beside his truck talking to Sweet Pea as the boys tie and throw Penny into the trunk. He's so handsome and kind, as soon as Jughead and I asked for help he agreed to help. He always helps me.

"You still haven't told him huh?" Toni sighs, joining me.

"No Toni, how can I? The second I do it will ruin his life" I scoff, turning away from my boyfriends eyes.

"It won't ruin his life! It won't ruin yours either, if anything it will make you both stronger and closer, if that is even possible" she chuckles supportively, "So you're definitely going to do this?"

"My parents left me Toni, they left me in the fucking hospital and then I got put in foster care for six years of my life. No one wanted me, as a little girl I saw everyone with there parents happy and smiling, playing games and I felt so, lonely and worthless. Like I would have been better of not being born at all. I'm not going to let my child feel like that, and I can't just...kill it. It's not who I am I can't-"

"I know Casey, and I am so damn proud of you" she smiles, "And I know I haven't said it, but congratulations. I am happy for you, and I'm going to be the best Aunt"

"You sure are" I laugh smiling.

"Ready to roll girls?" Sweet Pea declares, a wide grin on his face.

"Hell yeah boyfriend"

We get on our bikes and follow Jughead's truck to Greendale. The boys get Penny out and throw her to the ground, removing the bag over her head. I stand in front of her with Jughead. The woman who set me up with Malachai, who put me in danger with drugs, on multiple occasions and threatened my family.

"Where am I?" she questions, looking around confused.

"You're in Greendale. Your new home bitch" I grin.

"But frankly, Penny, I don't care where you set up shop. But it's not gonna be in Riverdale and it's not going to be with Serpents. You want to deal drugs, you want to extort people, that's your business" Jughead declares.

"But not on the Southside. That belongs to us" I hiss.

"You stupid, cocky boy and you pathetic, traitorous whore" Penny chuckles, "Serpent law says you can't hurt one of your own"

Penny lifts up her sleeve and shows us all her tattoo. I laugh, pulling my knife out of my pocket and shining it against the moonlight. Penny's eyes widening worried.

"Oh, Penny, it's time you learned" Jug sighs.

"Grab her" I instruct, then make my way beside her, Jughead standing behind me with his arms crossed and a mean glare.

"What are you doing? Get off of me. Get off of me!" she shouts.

"That tattoo doesn't make you a Serpent" he hisses, and with that, I dig the knife into her skin.

Once that was done, myself, Jug, Sweet Pea, Fangs and Toni all return to the Wyrm. The five of us all sit on the tall stools against the bar, Toni serving us on the other side. She slides drinks to all of us, but skips me and Jughead. Her skipping Jughead was normal, he doesn't drink. But skipping me, that never happens.

"Why aren't you drinking?" Sweet Pea questions.

"Not feeling too good" I shrug, lying.

Toni looks to me carefully and then makes a conversation with Fangs and Sweet Pea, moving his thoughts to her. I take a deep breath, then turn to Jug.

"No telling your Dad about tonight okay Jug? If he asks if you did anything to Penny, say you have no idea" I instruct.

"I know Case, I don't want him knowing either" he nods in agreement, "Thank you, for tonight. I, definitely, couldn't have done it without you there"

"You're my brother Jug, how many times do I have to tell you I'd do anything for you? And thank you too, we made a good plan" I smile, nudging his shoulder playfully.

I had an amazing night with my best friends. We danced, laughed, Fangs got plastered and ended up doing some karaoke. Which quickly got shut down by the older grumpy annoyed Serpents, no one enjoying Fangs' lack of musical talent. We enter the trailer and Sweets goes to the fridge for a drink.

"Sweet Pea I have to tell you something" I blurt.

He turns around, his eyes fixed on mine clearly hearing the seriousness in my voice. I take a deep breath and shake my hands then fiddle with them nervously. My eyes were wandering the room, but when I'm clam, I set them on Sweet Pea's.

"I love you, and I never want to do anything that makes you unhappy. I don't want you, I just want you to be happy that's all I ever want. So, you can leave-"

"What are you talking about? Leaving? I'm never leaving Case"

"You might after this" I admit scared, "Sweets...I am pregnant"

His eyes widen and we both freeze looking at each other.

"You thought I'd leave?" is his response.

"I didn't know how you would react" I explain shaking, "I can't, I'm keeping the baby Sweets. I want to. I was left alone, my parents didn't want me my mother didn't love me and it has left a hole in my heart. I won't do that to my own baby"

"Our parents are shit heads. Mine left and well, my father recently put me in the hospital. I, want this baby too. I'm never going to leave you, and I'm not going to leave our baby. I love you"

"Really?" I gasp, my eyes watering.

Sweets rushes over to me, his hands grabbing hold of mine and he looks down into my eyes.

"You're my family Casey, it's always been you and I against the world. I'm never leaving you, I could never" he declares.

"I'm scared, Sweets"

"So am I. But Case, we made, a baby" he chuckles shocked.

I laugh nodding.

"We did" I smile, a tear dropping down my cheek, "We made a baby"

"Come here" he sighs, pulling me into his arms.

He holds me tightly and I hold him tighter. I love this boy, more than life itself. Now, I have another person to love. Usually that scares me, but right now I just feel safe.