10

"You want me to what?" I scoff, across FP's desk in his office at the Wyrm.

"It's a small party. Just Jughead's friends" he explains.

"On the Northside? Me at a party?" I laugh, "Did I even get invited?"

"It's a surprise. Betty invited me-"

"She didn't invite me"

"That's because you scared her off. Look Jughead would want you there and I want you there. So just come, even if it's just for a bit"

"Alright fine, when is it?"

"I'll pick you up tonight at eight. Now go on get to school" he instructs, waving me off.

"Yeah, okay, you're welcome by the way" I scoff, rolling my eyes.

He salutes me as I exit the room, making my way down the stairs and out of the Wyrm, onto my bike to school. I arrive, pulling my bike in the spot next to Sweet Peas bike, where he stands waiting or me with Fangs and Toni. I get off and walk across to them.

"What are you guys doing?" I ask.

"Waiting for you" Toni states.

"In case the Ghoulies try something" Fangs explains, warning an elbow in the shoulder from Sweet Pea.

"Seriously guys? I can handle myself alright" I sigh.

"Guys you can go, Toni doesn't wanna be late for class huh?" Sweets teases.

Toni rolls her eyes, grabbing Fangs' arm pulling him away as they walk into school. I look to Sweets and sigh.

"I don't need you to baby sit me either tough guy" I scoff.

"I know, but I just want to hold your little hand-"

He teases playfully. I punch his chest playfully, both of us laughing and making our way up into school. I subtly take a deep breath before we enter. Everyone is normal, but when we come up to a group of Ghoulies, the same asshole that called me whore the other day makes sexual suggesting hand movements and cat calls me. I put my hand on Sweets' wrist to stop him from punching the guy. When we turn the corner and reach his locker, I stop him from walking more.

"After school, we're getting that big mouth Ghoulie and we're showing him what happens when you fuck with a snake" I declare maddened.

A huge grin forms on Sweet Peas face, both of us loving violence as much as the other. Especially when it is against someone we hate.

We got the guys address, so after school, we go to the route he walks home. His name is fucking Sid. I sit under a tunnel with Sweet Pea, Fangs and five other guys from the Serpents. Then, right on time, Sid walks around the corner. His eyes widen shocked at the group of Serpents in front of him.

"What the hell do you snakes think you're doing?"

"You think you can fucking speak to me like that? You're a Ghoulie, pathetic, loser, weak goes with the name" I hiss, stepping towards him as the boys created a circle around him, "So, Sid. We're going to make you a message for your worthless, trash friends. Don't fuck, with the Serpents"

Before he can speak, I raise my fist and punch his face. Then knee his stomach. The boys all break the circle, stepping in. We kick and punch the Ghoulie until he is knocked unconscious, then leave on our bikes like nothing happened. When I get back to Sweet Peas trailer, FP is waiting outside.

"You're late" he sighs.

"But one minute cool your jets FP" I chuckle, "See you later Sweets. Pray that I don't kill myself in the room full of Northsider's"

"Yeah. I am damn happy I ain't you right now" he laughs.

FP rolls his eyes at our dramatics and I get into his truck.

"What happened to your knuckles?" he questions.

I look down and see that I may have wiped the blood of, but there are clear fresh bruises and cuts on them.

"A Ghoulie, he's been giving me mouth at school" I shrug.

"I made a deal with the Ghoulies that no one would-"

"This wasn't retaliation for Malachai, it's was a consequence for a big mouth asshole at school. Plus, if he goes running to Malachai he'll just look like a little bitch" I scoff.

FP sighs, ending the subject there and leaving the rest of the trip silent. We pull up at the house and the music can be heard from outside, kids cns he seen inside; a lot more than just a small gathering of friends.

"I'll kill you FP" I scoff annoyed.

"He told me it'd just be friends" he sighs, grabbing the present and getting out of his car.

I groan, then get out of the car following him. We walk through the house, my jacket getting a lot of stares. I just smirk proudly, FP speaks with a kid who says Jughead is in the barn. We walk out and go inside.

"Dad! Casey" he says shocked, standing up from the couch he was sitting on, "Hey"

"Happy birthday, Jughead" FP smiles, hugging Jughead.

"Happy birthday Jug" I grin, hugging him after.

He steps back and sits back into his chair.

"How are you, Mr. Jones?" Archie Andrews asks.

"Happy to be here, celebrating with my son. Didn't realize you had so many friends" he notes.

"I don't. And fair warning. You're the only adult here" Jug reveals.

I chuckle, smiling at Jughead who looks like he'd want to be anywhere but here.

"So I gather. Where can I put this?" FP asks referring to the present.

"There's a table in the den" Archie answers.

"Dad. Did Betty call you? Yeah, she came by too
She knows what she wants, that one. I'll be back"

FP leaves the room, I watch him go then turn back to Jughead.

"She didn't invite me" I shrug, "FP did"

"Well I'm happy to see you" Jug chuckles.

"There is drinks inside" Archie mentions.

"Really? You bring out alcohol and invite Jug's father who is a recovering alcoholic?" I scoff unimpressed, "Good one Andrews"

Archie sighs, storming out of the barn. I look to Jughead.

"Something I said?" I smirk.

"You cause a hell of a lot of trouble sometimes, you know that Casey?" he laughs.

"Troubles my middle name Jughead Jones. Now, you going to show up at your own party or not?"

I grab his hand, pulling him up off the couch and back into his party.

"Northside and Southside parties are very different" I chuckle into his ear.

"How?"

"Southside there's more drugs, drinks, smoke and blood" I laugh.