27

I pace up and down the hospital hallway. When the ambulance came and ripped open Sweet Peas shirt, his whole stomach was bruised black. They said he had broken multiple ribs, which could have caused more internal damage. He had a purple eye, cut on his cheek and lip on his face, but most of his injuries were on his stomach and back.

"Casey!" Fangs calls.

I turn around to see Fangs and Toni rushing over to me.

"Henry, is back. He trashed the trailer, there was glass everywhere everything was broken. Then I found Sweets and he was on the ground, beaten, so bad" I explain fast.

"His Dad did that to him?" Toni gasps.

"I knew he was violent but not...god he could have killed him"

"Where is he? Can we see Sweets?" Fangs asks.

"He's at x-ray. I'm glad you two are here, don't leave his side okay? Text me once he's awake and you're with him-"

"Woah hold on, where are you going?" Toni questions.

"I'm going to find Henry" I declare.

Fangs nods, but Toni looks to me worried. I push between the two of them and storm out of the hospital. Henry is an idiot, he wouldn't have just left after that, and I know one place the asshole loves to go to.

I arrive at Pops and surely there he is, sitting in a booth. Jughead sees me and waves, but I shake my head ignoring him walking fast to Henry. When I stand in front of him, I notice his knuckles are cut and bruises, surely but hitting Sweet Pea. He also has a black eye, but that's all I can see.

"Why the hell did you do it?" I hiss, trying to remain calm in Pops which is filled with Northsider's including Jug and his friends just two booths down.

"How'd I know your crazy ass was going to come find me?" he scoffs, "I did it, because I told the delinquent that that was my house, they were my belongings. He disagreed, so I said if I can't have them, he isn't going to have them"

"So you broke and trashed everything. Why the hell did you beat your own son putting him in the hospital?" I demand angry, my voice getting higher.

He stands up, leaning closer to me.

"Because, I damn well could" he smirks, "And he deserved it, needed to learn a lesson about respect to his father"

"I think you need to learn a lesson on how to leave and stay the fuck away from him" I glare, "Which is exactly what you're going to do"

"Am I? Maybe I'll stay-"

"No, you're not going to. I'll make sure of it"

"I can always get to him, whenever I want. Sweet Pea is a scrawny little bitch-"

I raise my fist and punch him hard, grabbing his neck and pulling him out of the booth, kneeing him in the chest, then brining his head down onto my knee. I hear Jughead yelling my name but I ignore him once again, rage flooding my body. I grab Henry's collar and hold him to my face, his face covered with blood from his nose. I've no doubt broken it.

"Stay, the fuck, away from Sweet Pea. Or next time, I'll kill you" I threaten.

He chuckles, but before he speaks, I swing my fist into his face and he falls to the ground unconscious. I scoff, wiping off his blood on my pants then look around. Every Northsider are still in their booths look in fear, Jug and his friends standing in front of me shocked.

"Have a good lunch everyone, hope you enjoyed your Southside entertainment" I scoff, pushing past Andrews and Lodge making my way out of Pops.

"Casey stop!" Jug calls from behind me, "What the hell was that?"

"That asshole is Sweet Peas Dad, who beat the shit out of him and now Sweets is in hospital. I don't care what you think Jug, you don't know him like I do. He deserved a lot worse than that" I argue, "I gotta go, we'll talk later"

As I arrive at the hospital, I get a text from Fangs that Sweet Pea is awake and already annoying him. I can't help but chuckle at the text then make my way inside, running fast. I get to his room and smile, when I see he is wide awake and laughing with Fangs.

"There she is" he grins.

I walk over to his side and grab hold of his hand. He sees mine and looks to me worried. But my eyes move to his chest and stomach. His stomach is wrapped, but there are still black bruises I can see.

"You scared me Sweets" I admit, stroking his cheek with my other hand.

"I'm okay Case" he assures, "I'm guessing you visited Henry?"

"Yeah, couldn't help myself" I state, "I love you Sweet Pea"

"Love you too"

I lean down to him and our lips press together. Fangs whistles, I roll my eyes pulling back from Sweets. I chuckle, looking over to him.

"Aren't you two the power couple of the Serpents" he states.

Toni laughs, making all of us laugh. I get up into the bed, sitting beside Sweet Pea. He wraps his arm around me and I lay next to him, being careful of his bruised stomach and chest.

After visiting hours are over, Toni and Fangs were asked to leave. I lay beside Sweets, drawing circles on his shoulder.

"You are the most beautiful girl on this planet" he smiles.

I look up to his eyes, his mouth grinning boyishly. He leans down and kisses me, then his lips move to my neck and he turns on his side. I laugh, pulling away.

"Sweet Pea, may I remind you we are in a hospital?" I note.

He looks to me and shrugs, the same grin still on his face.

"So, let me lock the door" I smirk.

He chuckles and watches as I get up, locking the door. I turn around and pull off my jacket and top. When I get into his bed, he puts his hands on my waist.

"This won't hurt a bit, promise" I smile, leaning down and kissing him passionately.