chapter seven

-M-

Since that deep conversation with Ashton I've been hanging with him more. I can tell it makes Calum jealous and I think it's really funny.

"Guys get off your asses, we're meeting with the 1D boys and some of their crew members. " Luke said, kicking me purposely as he walked by.

"RUDE LUKE!" I yelled and I heard him laugh.

Calum was sulking by himself while Ashton sat beside me, talking about some stuffed animal a fan gave him. I wasn't listening too much.

"Ughhhhh. Ashton carry me." I groaned and he giggled.

"No! You're too heavy."

"Oh can your big strong arms not handle me?"

"No, they can't." Interjected Calum, standing up from his seat and walking over to Ash, intertwining their fingers and glaring at me before walking away with Ashton in tow.

He needs to calm his shit honestly. It's not like I'd come onto his man, I'm not Luke. (A/N- snicker snicker, only silence readers know what I mean)

Luke and I small talked in the seats on front of Cal and Ash, but I could still hear Calum complaining about me and A??shton "flirting".

"Hey there they are! The stars themselves!" The shortest one of the boyband cooed, I think his name is Louis. Don't pronounce it Lewis, he'll kill you is what I've heard.

"Hey Louis!" Luke chimed, hugging him tightly. The curly haired one, Harry, looked almost jealous.

It seemed like all the boys were getting along. Cal and Ash were with the blonde, Niall. Luke was talking with Liam and their security guard, Paul i think is his name. Harry and Louis were by themselves, talking, possibly arguing from what I could see.

"Hello, Michael right?" The one with dark quiffed hair walked up to me, holding out his hand. I shook it, nodding.

"Uh.. Zayn, right?"

He smiled, "that's me."

"You're the one that's engaged, correct?"

He chuckled quietly. "Yes, I'm the one that's engaged."

"I didn't really do my research, I honestly am lucky I know all your names." I said bluntly.

"To be honest I actually though Calum was Asian when I first saw him." I couldn't help but burst out laughing when he said this, him soon laughing as well.

We were practically wiping at our eyes by the end of our laughing fit, all seven of the others staring at us.

"Why don't we go inside and introduce them to Lou and Josh?" Liam turned to all the 1D boys and they nodded in agreement.

You could tell they'd just done a show with all the people backstage. They led us to the large dressing room, where the drummer of their band and a girl I didn't recognize was there, I'm guessing that's Lou.

"Boys, this is Josh and Lou. Lou and Josh, this is the 5sos boys." Liam introduced.

Ashton automatically started a drumming conversation with Josh.

"Eh Mike, you don't mind if I call you that?" I shook my head at Zayn.

"Come on, lets talk to Lou. I think you'll like her, she's our hair stylist. "

The smallish blonde woman smiled as we walked over to her.

"You're Michael, right?" I nodded.

"Ah yes!" She said excitedly, "you're my favourite. Don't get too excited, I just love the... Personality you give to your hair. " She let out a small laugh.

"How many times have you dyed your hair now, Mike?" Zayn asked.

"I have no clue, at least ten times."

Lou shook her finger at Zayn, "You see? And he's not bald." She said to Zayn.

"Not yet." He smirked.

"Watch it, pretty boy." I joked and he laughed.

Lou soon went off to fix Louis' hair, and it was just Zayn and I.

"So are Calum and Ashton..." Zayn trailed off looking at them.

"Yeah," I muttered, catching where he was going.

"Are Louis and Harry.."

"Uh it's rather complicated for them, they don't talk to us too much. " he replied and I simply nodded.

"What about you? Any beautiful girl in your life?" I sighed at the question.

"I um I broke up with my last girlfriend due to touring and things, she was going to college so..." I trailed off.

"Do you two still talk?"

"Um yeah, a little. She's coming to the Cali show we're having next week." I replied.

"We'll go to Cali for the stadium tour definitely." He said, taking a cigarette pack out of his pocket.

"Come outside with me, do you smoke?" He asked as we walked out the room.

"Not usually," I laughed, but grabbed one from his hand, taking the lighter and lighting it as we got outside. M

"What's your fiancé like?" I asked as I blew some smoke.

He smiled beamingly, crinkles forming at his eyes like Calum. "She's incredible really. Her name's Perrie, she's in a band as well. She's caring and thankfully forgiving, and not to mention stunning."

There were a few moments of silence until he spoke again.

"So how'd you get in this band anyways?"

"I um... The girl I was telling you about J, Jacey, she was roommates with Luke. I was going through a... Rough time. She helped me through it and I ended up meeting him and figuring out they needed a guitar player that could sing. I guess I fit the bill."

He nodded slowly. "It was really weird being put together with four boys you never met, it's been a long journey and we even sometimes hated each other, but it's in the end made us even closer."

I was somewhat sad at the end of the day when we had to leave, I'd made a new friend. I like Zayn, he doesn't question as much as Luke does. He didn't ask what kind of rough time, or how J and I broke up, he's polite enough to be patient and let me tell him when (and if) I want to.

It reminded me of J, she never questioned much. Instead she comforted. Sometimes when I'm laying in my bunk, shaking just thinking of my life and how it is so stressful currently, I could really use her in my arms.

But I know even if she doesn't exactly completely hate me I know she'll probably never be in my arms again. She's too good for me anyhow.

A/N- dis was an interesting chapter did ya like a little bit of larry possibly in there??? Also Zayn and Michael aw Zichael bromance is cute.

10 votes nd comments for an update ily