chapter eight

-J-

The address was definitely not what I expected. Instead of a huge mansion with a white fence with his beautiful car I saw his car parked in front of a busted up, rusting trailer home.

I knocked on the door, checking the address again. This can't be right.

Sure enough, there he was. Something about him was different...

"Jacey! Hey, come on in," he smiled, talking quickly, almost to where I couldn't understand him.

The place was a mess as I stepped in. Has this guy ever heard of a trashcan?

As I walked in I saw a very thin, familiar blonde girl sitting on the faded red couch.

"Izabel?"

She looked up, eyes wide. She smiled as she recognised me.

"Jacey hi!!!" Her eyes were bloodshot and she was fiddling with her hands continuously.

"You know my roommate?" Blake questioned as he came back into the room.

"I guess so... She used to um... Work with me. When did you move to Cali, Izabel? "

Her head snapped upward as she heard her name. "I- uh- my mom died." She didn't sound saddened at all, extremely blunt.

"Oh.. I'm sorry." She didn't respond, her eyes were fixed on something on the floor.

"How's Luke?" I asked, even though I knew, but she didn't need to know.

"He broke up with me after he became famous," she said with no emotion.

"oh..." I said quietly. I wonder what Luke's side of the story is..

"So Jacey, what's the craziest thing you've ever done?" Blake asked after a short silence.

"I uh... I actually have no clue." I replied, rather honestly. I really haven't done anything crazy.

"Oh c'mon, there's gotta be something," he edged.

"I'm serious! There's nothing crazy I've ever done!"

"Nothing?"

"Nope."

"If you say so..." He muttered.

I looked back over at Izabel, taking in how different she looked. Her eyes were sunken in, with very visible dark circles. She was significantly thinner, probably not even weighing 90 lbs... Her hair seemed more dull and thin. She used to be so beautiful, now she's... sickly.

"Jacey," I turned back to Blake.

"Hm?"

"Have you ever tried Coke?"

"Like the drink? Obviously." He let out a chuckle, shaking his head. I felt my heart race faster.

"Not the drink." He stood up from his spot on the chair, disappearing into a room.

What the fuck have I gotten myself into?

I turned back to Izabel who was still staring at the spot on the ground, fiddling with her hands.

"How long have you been here, Iz?" Her head snapped up.

"A-abo-ut uh, two months m-maybe." Her speech was mumbled and quick.

"Do you do coke often?"

She shrugged lightly. I'll take that as a yes.

What do you do if some hot guy offers you coke? Do you run out? Crazy coke lady isn't gonna tell him if I sneak out.

I got up from my spot slowly, watching to make sure Iz didn't make any sudden movements. She didn't.

Just as I reached the door and touched the knob I heard a voice.

"Jacey, where are you going?" I turned to see Blake, his eyes slightly bloodshot.

"I-I'm sorry Blake I really can't stay I um have an appointment." I mumbled quickly.

"Are you sure you can't stay? You're missing out," he replied.

"I-sorry. " I turned the knob, quickly sliding out the door and pulling out my phone.

"I was right, wasn't I?" Syd asked as soon as she answered.

"Yeah," I choked out, trying to block away my sobbing.

"What's wrong with him?"

I wiped away my tears as I got into my car. "He does Coke, Syd..."

"As in cocaine?! Jesus, how do you find these men Jacey? You have to call the police on him, "

"No, I can't Syd, he's not-"

"He is a bad guy, Jacey!" Interrupted Sydney, "If you don't call the police on him I will. Now where are you? Are you safe?" She asked, her voice softening, sounding concerned.

"I'm fine, I'm driving home. "

"Okay, just.. Be safe, lock your doors for once," she replied.

"I will," I laughed, "I promise." And hung up.

I went home, took a shower, and went straight to bed. Exhausted from all the recent stress.

I woke up to a knock on the door, groaning as I trudged out of bed. Not even going to bother looking in the mirror.

As I opened the door I saw one of the last people I expected.

A/N- ooooo cliffhanger AND you won't know what happens next chapter unless its Michael!!!

Who do you think it is?!?!,? Is it Michael? Is it Blake? Odoandhebd guess who in the comments.

10 votes nd 10 comments for an update??

P.s. sorry updates are so short, no computer atm!