chapter ten

-J-

"Izabel? What're you doing here?" I looked at the small blonde girl with smeared mascara in front of me. Never would I of imagined just a few months ago she would be like... this.

"I-I'm sorry," She wailed, breaking into sobs.

"I-it's okay, hey, here, c'mere." I pulled her into a hug, swaying gently until her crying stopped.

"I just, i don't know what to do Jacey. I lost everything. The facility, Luke, my mom, everything!" She wiped at her tears, only smearing the mascara more.

"Let's just sit on the couch and you can tell me everything." I led her over to the couch.

"So what did happen after I left , Iz?"

She wiped at her eyes and sniffled once before speaking. "W-well, the boys started recording at the studio in town, a-and everything was great for a week or so. Michael was pissy and depressed but that's normal for him i guess," I felt my heart hurt at the statement, but continued listening. "After a few more videos on youtube and recording more they decided to start the tour earlier, a-and that's when my mother passed away... I didn't think it would bother me but it did... A lot... Luke was a dick about it, claiming she was insane and all this shit, so we broke up, and I originally moved here to try to find you but... I-i ran intoBlake at the sushi place, and we went back to his place and had-did things...And now here I am."

"So you don't talk to Luke at all?" She shook her head.

"H-have you talked to Michael?" I hesitated but decided to answer honestly.

"A couple times, i'm going to their show in a few days.. " Her eyes widened slightly. "He knows you're coming?"

"Not exactly, but i've talked to Luke about it. " She just nodded slightly, seeming upset.

"You can come too, i guess i can ask Sydney for her ticket. She doesn't have an interest in Luke anymore anyways. "

She furrowed her eyebrows. "Sydney?"

"She's a friend of mine," I exclaimed, "She dated Luke in high school."

"Um... you can stay tonight, if you want..." She smiled slightly at the offer and nodded.

"Y-yeah, i don't want to go back to Blake's.. I don't have anywhere else to go though. " She replied quietly.

"You can just stay here, I don't have any roomates... Well other than Laila, my cat, "

"Thank you Jacey, you're really the only best friend i've ever had." I smiled,

"Aw, Izabel," My phone rang right after i spoke and it was Sydney.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jacey! I just picked up an outfit for the show, do you know what you're wearing?"

"I um.. no. And speaking of concert, do you know if any other tickets are left?"

"Nope, all sold out. I got them just in time," She boased through the phone.

"I-i have a question then." I bit my lip as she was silent.

"What is it?"

"You know Izabel that i've told you about?"

"Mhmm."

"Well, she's with me right now, and she'd love to patch things up with Luke but she doesn't have a ticket..."

"Are you suggested I give my ticket  to her?" Sydney asked, sounding somewhat hurt.

"I -um.Yeah." I admitted quietly.

"Alright. Fine. Whatever, i'll drop it by your mailbox tomorrow."