The Mafia's Stolen Daughter

⚠️ This is just to let you know that this story will contain many scenes with abuse, this will be your only warning.

HELLO IM L!
Anyway thanks for taking an interest in this book! Hopefully it will be enjoyable and what-not. I'm no professional and I know I may make some mistakes because this is my very first book. Be free to leave any recommendations in the comments.

CHARACTER LIST

so i removed the character list bc i want you to just picture them as you see fit.

PLZ NO FIGHTING IN THE COMMENT SECTIONS LOL ITS NOT THAT DEEP 😭😭😭

INTRO

Aubrey Valentina Simpson hasn't had the greatest of lives. She has been abused by her parents all of her life. This has put her into a long lasting depression and each day she questions why she still chooses to live on this planet. She has lived thinking that the Simpson's were her parents.

But one day she finds a family portrait of people she has never met before, she realizes her whole life has been a lie. The baby in the photo was her and she decides it is time to find her true family.

Aubrey goes through a series of struggles along the way, making her question if it will all be worth it in the end. Especially when she learns the truth about who her father is.

Will she find her home? Or will this discovery just be her downfall?

~~~

Highest Rankings

#1 in youngadult (07-17-19)
#1 in cry (09-08-19)
#2 in family (08-16-19)
#3 in kidnapped (02-20-19)
#3 in depression (02-26-19)
#1 in crimes (07-24-20)
~~~

Started: October 10, 2018
Plot Change: January 22, 2019
Finished: February 19, 2019
Edited: June 20, 2019 and July 22, 2020

Happy Reading :)

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE