Chapter 1

Chapter 1
The new proxy

Toby's POV

I was twitching uncontrollably as I held the knife in my hands. The voices wanted me to kill my father and here I was. Right behind him. I sigh quietly and stab him repeatedly until he went limp. I hear a scream and my head snaps toward the sound. I see my mother standing there, shocked. I drop the knife and run up to my room and grab my goggles and mouth guard and put them on.

I run back downstairs and into the garage where I grabbed my fathers hatchets. One brand new with the blade sharpened and handle unsplintered or chipped. The second had a dull blade that was slightly rusted with a handle that was chipped in a couple places. I put the hatchets on my belt and grab some gasoline and matches. I open the gasoline and leave a trail all the way up to the woods. I could hear the sirens. I light a match and drop it on the gasoline. Nothing happens for a second but then FWOOM. Flames surrounded me. Suddenly I hear a static noise and I pass out.

When I awoke I was in a room I was in my room again. I hear a knock on my door and my father comes in.

"Good mornin Toby!" He says happily.

"Uhhh hi?" I say confused.

"C'mon get out of bed! Lyra and your mother are waiting downstairs!" He chuckles and goes out. I confusedly get dressed and go downstairs. Only Lyra was there.

"C'mon Tobes! Lets follow mom and dad before they get too far!" She giggles.

"O-Okay?" I say and we get into the car. We were driving down the road until I see a truck on the wrong side of the road. I look at Lyra panicked and shake her to which scares her and causes her to swirl the car. The truck hits us directly on Lyra's side of the car and she fell dead.
(How was dat? I don't really write dreams/nightmares so they might suck XD.)

I jolt up and wake for real this time.

"Ah child you are awake." I hear. I look over and fall off the bed. There was a creature with no face, but a black suit and red tie standing there. The thing chuckles.

"I am sorry for scaring you child. I am Slenderman." He says. I nervously get up, my twitching and tics slightly worse.

"W-W-Where am I?"

"My mansion. Come with me please." He says. I nod silently and follow him out into a hallway. I look around and see other 2 other doors. We go down the hall and down some wooden stairs. Is everything in this house wood or carpet?! We go downstairs to be what looked like a living room.

"Children please come downstairs." Slenderman says. About 2 minutes later a lot of other people come down. One had a huge smile that looked like it was cut there, one looked like a 'I'll murder you and everyone you ever loved' Link, and one had a dark blue mask that had black goo coming out of the sockets. Two others finally came down and stood next to each other. The one on the right had a black and white mask and his hair was sticking out everywhere. The one on the left had a black and red ski mask with a hoody that the hood was over his head.

"Children, this is Ticci Toby, the newest proxy. Please make him feel at least a little welcome." Slenderman says. Everyone nods or hums in response.

"Hoodie, will you please tell Toby how everything works here and the rules?" Slenderman asks. The boy with the ski mask nods and comes up to me. He signals for me to follow him and so I do. We go upstairs onto the 3rd floor where I woke up.

"I'm Hoodie, as you know," he states. "The rules here are simple. Number one, don't stay up unless you are on a mission. Number two, do not disobey Slender. Number 3, try not to get in fights with anyone. And number 4, don't get yourself killed. Sound easy enough?" He asks. I nod.