Chapter 17

Hoodie's POV

I walk past Toby's room and I hear a squeak.

"The fuck?" I mumble. I open the door a tiny bit. Masky was lying on top of Toby, not bothering to try and move.

"Masky..." Toby says.

"Ughhh. Fiiiiiiiine." Masky huffs. He moves off of Toby, immediately cuddling into his side again. I smile under my mask. I grab my phone and take a few pictures, then shut the door silently and walk away.

"Hoodie," the sudden voice scares me, making me drop my phone on the screen.

"Jesus!" I say. I grab my phone and turn to face the one and only, Slenderman.

"I-I uh- Yes sir?" I stutter, quickly clearing my throat.

"Are you alright?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Of course sir, why do you ask..?"

"You've been stranger than usual." He says simply.

"I... I'm fine..." I say. Slenderman nods and teleports off. I continue walking downstairs. It was quiet, the only sound filling the livingroom being soft snores. I walk over to the couch and see Jeff with Ben lying on top of him, both asleep. I snort quietly than walk to the kitchen. I open the fridge and grab a can of soda. I kick the fridge shut with my foot and jump when I see Ben. He looks at me tiredly.

"Hi Hoodie..." He mumbles sleepily.

"What're you doin up, shorty?" I ask.

"I got thirsty.." He replies.

"Oh, alright. Well, night Ben." I say. I pat his head then exit the kitchen, opening the tab of the fizzy drink. I enter my room, take off my mask, and take a sip.

"Yum. Cola." I mutter to nobody. I drink about half of the soda before lying on my bed and falling asleep. Lets just say, my dreams are about as great as Toby's.

Later

I shoot up and fall off my bed.

"Ow! Damn it!" I hiss. I sit up and rub the back of my head.

"Ow..." I mutter. I look and see that it was 3 in the morning.

"........ Fuck." I say. I get up and stretch. I hear a loud cracking sound. I yawn and exit my room. I walk downstairs and see Toby sitting on the couch.

"Toby?" I ask. He jumps and turns to face me.

"Jesus Hoodie." He says.

"Sorry," I apologize. "What're you doin up?" He looks at me.

"Oh.. Um... I.... U-Uhh..." He stutters.

"Let me guess, you had a nightmare and didn't wanna bother Masky?" I ask.

"How did y-you know?" He asks.

"I dunno. Masky told me you had nightmares and that you'd always have him comfort you." Toby nods, showing me that what Masky told me was true. I walk up to Toby and sit next to him.

"Toby, it doesn't bother Masky. He loves you. You know that." I say. Toby nods.

"Okay..." He says quietly. I hear footsteps. I turn and see Masky.

"Oh sup Timothy. We were just talkin about ya." I say. Masky yawns.

"Yeah, yeah..." He mutters. Toby gets up and walks over to Masky, a look if guilt in his eyes. Masky yawns and grabs Toby's wrist, taking him upstairs.

Toby's POV

"Tobes..?" Masky asks quietly.

"Um... Y-Yes..?" I reply.