WHAT I'M WRITING

Hello! I'm Bun and I'm the author of this fanfic, and I'm completely writing these one-shots due to people still reading this, so I'd like people to read something that makes sense...

    ~Questions if you want to request something~

Q: Are your requests open at the moment? 
A: No! I have  closed them because I'm busy rewriting this story!

Q: Do you do NSFW fics?
A: Yes, I do NSFW fics, also don't be nervous about asking me to write a SCP x Reader NSFW fic.

Q: Do you do SCP Doctor(s) x reader? 
A: No, this is only for the monsters! There is not many SCP x Reader NSFW fics at the time of originally writing this.

Q: Have you wrote NSFW fics before? 
A: Yes! I first started out here, so you'll be able to see the progress I have made.

Q: Will this be cross-posted on AO3?
A: Yes, it will! It'll be roughly called the same thing, the link will be posted here soon!

NOTICES!!

Please have a prompt or scenario you'd like me to do before you request!
Please put all your requests here and be patient when waiting for your request
If you'd like your fic done quicker feel free to DM me! 

PLEASE ONLY READ THE NSFW FICS IF YOU ARE 18 OR OLDER
If you are under 16, do not interact with my fanfics at all, I am an adult and it is gross, you are not meant to be reading these, especially if you're under 13. I don't want to perpetuate the cycle of minors reading and writing NSFW fanfics. I was 13 when I began writing these, I am now 18, please don't do what I did , or if you do, don't publish them to the internet.

What I'm currently writing:

SCP-035 x Reader [nsfw] - REWRITTEN

SCP-096 x Reader [nsfw] - REWRITTEN

SCP-106 x Reader [nsfw] - REWRITTEN

●●|●●●●●|●●|● x Reader [sfw] - REWRITTEN

SCP-049 x Reader [nsfw] - REWRITTEN

SCP-049-J x Reader [NSFW] - REWRITTEN WITH NSFW

SCP-096 x Gender Neutral! Reader [sfw] - REWRITTEN