SCP-035 X READER [NSFW]

NO POV

You walked to the containment cell of SCP-035 with another D-Class. Being a Class-D in this horrible place ins't that bad if you get past all these monsters, their smells and noises made you gag, but this one SCP wasn't that bad. It's... No... His voice, his acting, the way he talked to you made you calm or even better aroused. He loves flirting with you, loving the sight of your pinky red face made him chuckle. But today you had to go in there for another interview with the mask. The other Class-D walked towards 035 and picked it up, the reason why you weren't the test subject was the scientists were too scared to do the interview themselves, so they sent the disposables. You backed away from the now screaming D-Class, the mask soon took control of him and looked at me, and took a seat at the table in the middle of the room. You clutched the question paper in your hand and swept your hair out of your eyes and sat down, facing the SCP with fear and arousal. The SCP could over power you in anything, and that scared you but, strangely turned you on. Looking at the paper you took a shaking breath and looked up at the SCP "I'm guessing this isn't a friendly visit?" 035 asked and leaned towards you. "Not really... But after this maybe?" you chuckled at the thought of actually being closer than friends with this mask. He was you first SCP you seen at this hellhole, and was surprisingly friendly towards you, causing you to gain feeling for him. He nodded "perhaps" the mask's smiled widened "ok then, to the questions" she looked down at the paper with boredom, the fact that you were turned on by him made everything worse. Your mind kept going to the gutters, a shake of your head cleared your thoughts "Ugh..." you groaned, hating the item name they gave him "SCP-035, why have you been more aggressive than usual?" You read out to him. The mask thought for a minute "Maybe your the ones being aggressive? I'm only defending myself." He chuckled as he raised his hand above his shoulders "pfft..." you chuckled putting your hand over your mouth, this was another reason why you loved this monster, to them he's a monster. To you, he's your knight in shinning armor, your sweetheart. You loved everything about him, you could say he was perfect but nothing is. "Are you ok there?" The SCP asked you, breaking you from your thoughts "oh, yes, I'm just caught up in my thoughts..." you mumbled and looked down to the paper. After awhile of you asking him questions and him answering you had finally finished reading them out "I can tell, you know?" The masked looked you dead in the eye "t-tell what?" she stuttered out, panicking you looked away from his gaze "don't worry, I'm sure they can't tell" He got up and knelled beside you, causing you to blush "be honest with me" he put his hands onto your smaller ones "fine..." you pouted, were you actually going to confess to a mask? Yes, yes, you were "I-I love you 035, I know they think your a monster but to me, you're my knight in shinning amour..." she mumbled, hoping he could hear you and not the nerds in he other room "oh wow, didn't expect that" he blurted out as he stood up and chuckled "well, I've been feeling the same." He pulled you out of the chair and hugged you like this was the last time he was going to see you "anyway, I was talking about your, uh, little problem" he pulled away from the hug and winked. How does a mask even do that? Him knowing about your problem made everything even worse than you imagined "crap..." you covered your eyes and cheeks, afraid to look at him. For a moment the silence was killing you both until he spoke "I could probably help with that, all I'm looking for is your permission to help you out" he lovingly pulled your hands away. Looking into your frightened eyes as you nodded "p-please..." you mumbled. Everything seemed to get faster as you were picked up and placed onto the table. You gasped softly as he struggled to unbutton your tacky orange jumpsuit, luckily you had a white shirt under the jumpsuit. Throwing the jumpsuit aside 035 looks at your thighs "I'd kiss you if I had lips" he chuckled "that doesn't stop me" you replied to him and kissed the cheek of the mask with your voice dripping with arousal "aw, how sweet of you" he pressed the mask against your lips as his hands trailed down your torso to your thighs. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer as his hand goes in-between your legs. Slowly spreading them you gasps as you felt something go under your panties and rub your areas. Biting your lip to hold in a whine was harder than opening your eyes to look at your new lover. The object poking your entrance slides in with ease making you let out a gaspy moan. 035 chuckled at your reaction "oh, come on, it's not that big! yet"he muttered softly into your ear "y-yet?" you moaned out as the thing in you came out half way and shot back in, getting faster and deep with each thrust. Your moans filled the room as 035 held you tightly "sorry if it hurts a bit" he muttered. The object inside of you that you now have figured out, which was one of his tentacles,  started to swell and started to sting your opening making you gasp. This went of for an hour, surprisingly without anyone interrupting you and him. He brought you on to climax many times in that time period. You came once more until you felt something warm and sticky shoot inside of you making you gasp "don't worry..." The mask looked at you with a loving grin "w-what is that!" You look at your lover with worry "nothing to be worried about, it's so nothing else takes you away from me" he sensed your worry and explained. You nodded understanding him at last "y-you can pull it out now..." you asked as the mask laughed "sorry but we're stuck like this for awhile until it devolves" you stared at him with frustration "ugh, damn, so like dogs?" you groan "yes, like dogs" he nodded as he laughed. That stupid mask!

(Thank you for reading this, sorry about the NSFW part, I'm bad at lemons/smut but I hope it's ok! Bye~)