Futa SCP-1471-A X Fem Reader [NSFW]

(my and my hawt polish bf threw this together bc we're weird, this is gonna be fucked u p-

Reader's POV

You were fooling around in the app store and found a weird app, the app name read "MalO ver1.0.0" and was very weird, so you being bored you installed the app and went onto your home screen, looking for a shortcut to the app but there wasn't. You sighed softly and put your phone down and went to sleep. When you woke up 2 days after you installed it, you had a message from someone. You opened up the message and it was a photo of a large human-like thing with an animal like skull and pale eyes. You felt your heart skip a beat as you seen where it was in the photo, at your work place. You looked down at your floor and got up and went by your day as normal.

It had been a week since you had downloaded that annoying app, you kept getting messages from the same thing, over and over again, at places you had been the most, but the past day you had been getting pictures of yourself with that thing in the background and you were pretty scared. You had stopped going out of the house from how scared you were of that thing sending you another picture. A few days later you barely left your room, only leaving for food and the toilet. You hadn't slept either. You had passed out a few seconds before you got a message on your phone. Grabbing your phone you looked at the message, it was a picture of that thing behind you. Turning your phone off you seen the damn thing in the reflection. You turned around and seen it, you almost screamed when you saw this thing's scary looking face. Even if you wanted to scream, it was too late, because it covered your mouth with its hand. Your screams were silenced. You tried to fight back, trying to kick it or bite its hand. All of these for nothing, the creature was too strong for you and easily knocked you out. You passed out for a few hours...

You woke up in a dark room. The room was really small, with only a bed and a table in it. On the table, you could see a box, but you didn't know what was inside of it... You were lying on that bed, which was surprisingly comfortable. You wanted to get off the bed and walk out of the room, but suddenly the same creature you saw before entered the room. You backed off to a corner, where you just sat and started to cry because you know that the creature isn't going to leave you alone, and you will probably die off its hand. You covered your eyes with your hands as the creature approached you... 5 seconds pass... 10 seconds pass... 15 seconds pass... And you can still feel yourself breathing, something isn't right...

As you uncovered your eyes, you again saw it's scary looking face. It was just looking at you, not trying to hurt you. You tried to ask it "Who are you?" "Where did you take me?" "What are you going to do with me?" But unfortunately, you didn't receive an answer... You started to feel awkward, as the creature was still looking at you. You tried to move away from it, but it only followed you. As you reached the door... It was closed. You realized that you are now trapped here with it inside. You gave up. You just flopped on the bed, waiting for your inevitable death to come. You could hear its footsteps, as it got closer to the bed. You've closed your eyes...

The creature got on top of you. You gasped loudly, as it was climbing on you. You opened your eyes to see what it is doing. You could feel its hands moving slowly on your body. As soon as you felt its touch, shivers covered your entire body. You didn't expect that from this scary monster. As you were confused by the monster's behavior, it took the box which was laying on the table. It pulled out a blindfold. You again gasped, as you realized what it's going to do. You started to twitch, but unsuccessfully. It pinned you down and applied this blindfold on your eyes. Now you couldn't see anything that it is going to do to you. You started to twitch more and scream for help, but that apparently just made the monster mad, as it almost instantly put a gag in your mouth, so you could no longer scream. Your arms and legs got tied up to the bed where you were lying. You couldn't move. You started to breathe heavily, thinking that you would like to be dead instead of what is happening to you right now. The creature chuckled as it got you blind, speechless and immobilized. Its female chuckle terrified you. You could feel your clothes being slowly taken off. It got you naked too. After it took your clothes away, it sat on your belly. It took a gag out of your mouth, which again confused you. Before you could think why it did that, something slipped into your mouth. It didn't take long before you realized that you had a dick in your mouth.

(ok sO ME AND MY KINKY ASS BOYFRIEND WROTE THIS. I WROTE UP UNTIL 'You turned around and seen it,' AND HE GOT CARRIED AWAY WITH WRITING BUT I DON'T MIND ALSO IF YOU HAVE TROUBLES WITH THE WORD D I C K  D O N ' T  B L A M E  M E , there will be a part two, and uH MY BOYFRIEND IS GONNA WRITE THAT SO IDK WHY BUT TELL ME IF YOU THINK HIS WRITING IS HOT BY VOTING OR COMMENTING, CHANGE H I S  M I N D.
My boyfriend is @Ratleah and I love him so much uwu- bYE DUDE)