SCP-049 X Reader [NSFW]

You sit in your cell calmly, waiting for some guards to collect you. A door opens and one guard is standing there and a containment siren echoed around the place "I'm going to help you out of here... uh... miss?" He looked at you and shook his head and took of his helemt showing short, dyed platinum blonde hair and hazel eyes, looking very feminine "d-don't be fooled because of my face- I'm a guy-" he panicked "anyway... I'm Lucifer, my friends call me Luci- I'm supposed to find my hot NTF boyfriend and leave this place after saving some D-Class, so I pick the one that won't assult me-" he rambled on as you walked away "h-hey! wait!" Luci called out to you as he ran after you, after he caught up with you he looked at you "where are you going? Akio-  uhm... sir is this way-" he grabbed your shoulder and tried to pull you away "I'm going to find a friend..." you mumbled softly, turning towards Luci and smiling "I'll be fine, he takes good care of me!" you giggled happily as Lucifer nodded "if you need help just come to gate A, me and Aki- sir... will be there to help!" He nodded before walking away, leaving you alone.

A few hours after Luci got you out of the cell you had got lost 3 times and you were starting to give up hope. Your legs ached as you sat down next to the wall, feeling very sleepy and thirsty. Maybe if you closed your eyes you could rest for a sec- oh, you have fallen asleep. You wake up feeling someone had picked you up and is taking you somewhere. Opening your eyes fully you smiled as you seen a bird like mask of your favourite doctor, SCP-049 "oh, hello dear! I'm glad you've woken up, you seem dehydrated and hungry so I was going to the cafeteria" he explained with a cold metallic voice that made you melt in his arms "good..." you mumbled and fell back asleep.

You woke up once more on a table with 049 watching you. Sitting up you rubbed your eyes and smiled "hello doccy!" You chirped happily as he smiled under his mask "hello my dear, I have found a few things you might want to have" he picked up a tray as you got down from the table and sat at a chair that was next to it. 049 placed the tray down infront of you lovingly like a husband who made breakfast in bed for his wife "thanks doc~!" You thanked him and looked at the tray, on it was a cup of water and a plate of ham and cheese sandwiches. The ham and cheese sandwiches look like 049 had made them. You took a bite of the sandwich which was cut lovingly into triangles. The sandwich tasted great, the best sandwich you ever had. You took a sip of cold water and began to eat what was infront of you. A few minutes have passed and you had finished the sandwiches and water "you ate that pretty fast my dear..." he spoke softly and sits down next to you. One of his hands come up and wipe the corners of your mouth "you are so messy-" he chuckled, making you blush "d-doc..." you mumbled and shuffled away from him "oh, I'm very sorry dear" he said sadly and looked away "it's fine" you got up and smiled, hugging him from behind. He gasped softly and smiled "dearest? I have something else for you..." he chuckled softly and took out a small box from under his robes "what is it doccy?" You asked and pulled away from the hug as he stood up and gave you the box "you'll see~" he purred softly into your ear making you shiver. You opened the box and inside was a ruby in a shape of a heart on pendant with clear gems surrounding the ruby. You quickly closed the box after a gasp escaped your mouth, you began to tear up "d-doccy..." you looked up at him as you began to cry "oh my... dear- are you ok... m-maybe I shouldn't give you the other gift I had for you-" he winced as he pulled you into a hug and rubbed you back "t-thank you doccy! I love it and y-you!" you mumbled loudly into his chest "well... when you calm down I can give you another gift~" he purred softly into your ear once again. A few heartbeats go by and you calm down "w-what's your other gift d-doccy?" You looked up at him and noticed his mask was pulled up so his lips were showing. You gasped softly as your lips met with his and you two started to kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck pulling him closer as his arms wrapped around you waist as you shared a passionate kiss.

The kiss got more heated when 049 started to add a bit of tongue to the kiss. Soon you two were french kissing and 049 put you onto a table and pulled away from the kiss, looking at the top button of your scratchy orange jumpsuit "my dear, may I?" He looked into your eyes before carring on "y-yes d-doc" you nodded and 049 started to take off your clothes. His eyes trailing down your half naked body and stopped at your naked breasts, since the foundation didn't give the female D-Class bras. Both of his hands rest on them, he smiled slightly as he started rubbing the senstive buds, sucking and licking on them which was driving you crazy. You tugged at his hood as he pleasured you. His hand started to go to your panties and take them off, throwing them on the floor. He placed one finger at your soaked entrance and pushed it in, slowly thrusting his finger and carefully adding more, causing you to moan softly down his ear. He loved hearing your moans and started to go faster and rougher, he noitced you starting to get close to your climax and pulled his finger out and licked them "now, do you want to continue my dear~?" He asked "y-yes..." you looked at him and nodded "if I hurt you or you want to stop at anytime tell me...~" he whispered softly to you and you felt his hard member at your enterance and slowly putting half of it inside of you. He started slowly thrusting, fitting more and more of his member inside of you, making your back arch as you moaned his nickname over and over again as he thrusted into you. Soon he fit all of his large member into your enterance and got faster and rouger, losing himself in the pleasure. He had brought you onto your climax may times and now this time he was getting close. He got even faster and rougher and made you cum with a loud scream, making him cum inside of you. 049 pulled out of you, making his cum drip out of you and onto the table and floor "you are so messy...~" he mumbled softly and kissed you.

hOLY SHIT, THAT WAS D A N K. NOW IT'S TIME FOR CALL OUTS FOR THE SINNER WHO WANTED THIS-  NOW LibertyTheBunny WANTED THIS SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY B O I -  @LibertyTheBunny

EDIT: My boyfriend inspired me for this shit uwu, call out to my polish tinsel god boyfriend!
EDIT 2: The tinsel god got an account- lmao follow him he's a nice boio~ he's @Ratleah