●●|●●●●●|●●|● X Reader

You were a mute d-class which was hard to do most of the tests but you manage to escape by the skin of your teeth but this time you woudn't be so lucky. Walking into a dark testing chamber you looked at the wall and seen a weird thing, looking to be trying to say 'don't speak or write of it' which was ●●|●●●●●|●●|● you were guessing. The scientists gave you a pen and paper and told you ro write about the black mass of noodle type things. You started writing about it and once you finished writing about it you looked around, expecting the monster to show up. A few heartbeats later the thing shows up, making you fall to your feet with a small gasp. ●●|●●●●●|●●|● towered over you, watching everything you do. You looked at the pen and paper that was knocked onto the floor with you and grabbed it and wrote 'Who are you?' You smiled and put the pen onto the floor beside it. It looked at you with confusion and took the paper and left. You felt tears start pouring out of your eyes as you looked around for it. Looking down you began to sob, that was the only monster that hadn't tried to kill you and it left you like everyone else had. Papers began falling from above you as you looked up too see ●●|●●●●●|●●|● with a ton of papers and a person inside of them. With a small smile you reached for it as they reached for you and took you to a better place, leaving a scatter of paper.

thank god this wasn't a smut! the first not smut here! @GeiAspi has requested this and asked be to base it off of this comic! https://imgur.com/gallery/qgZyf, I didn't make the comic only this fanfic! thanks GeiAspi for requesting this, next up is a 049 X Reader smut-! I live for 049 smut uwu, see ya next time