SCP-049-J X Reader

(wELL THIS IS GREAT- I THINK I MIGHT BE THE FIRST PERSON TO WRITE THIS TYPE OF THING-You walked into the interviewing room, your eyes scanning the room to see a plague doctor sitting there. This plague doctor was the infamous 049-J, or Jay, which you liked to call him. You gave nicknames to all SCPs you have interviewed. You are a lv4 almost 5 researcher on SCPs like 049 and 035, most SCPs that talk.

You sat down at the table which the Plague doctor sat at and greeted him kindly "Hello there SCP-049-J, how are you feeling today-?" "hMMM, excellent, simply excellent Miss-" he spoke quickly with that weird voice of his, which you didn't mind. "Well today I'm going to ask you some questions-" you took out a piece of paper and smiled as the SCP tensed up "alright then..." he replied and sat up straighter than his cane "Jay, I'm Doctor [REDACTED] but you can call me-" "how about I call you mine-" he flirted, causing you to blush "w-what!" You squeeked covering your face as he quickly ran off "toodle-oo sweetheart~!" he called out.

A week later they manged to get him back into containment. You and him where sat at the same table "hello dear- I suppose you're still trying to ask questions, but after you ask one, I'll answer and you'll have to answer~" he watched you intensely. You agreed and asked him a question and he answer truthfully, and not a sweaty mess like heusually is. "My turn... So sweetheart, what do you think about me" he asked, you felt your face heat up "well... I think you're fascinating... how you mange to escape containment" you leaned closer to him and looked at his mask "you know... the only thing you manged to contain is my heart~" he flirted, making you squeel again "p-please let me do my j-job!" You answered him quickly "sorry dear, I also have a job but I'm making time to see a sweetheart like you~" he whispered softly too you, making you stand up. He stood up after you and hugged you "You seem like a great person Ms. [REDACTED]~" "Oh lord..." you mumbled.

(cALL OUT T I M E -  B U T  U H  N O T  R E A L L Y  A  C A L L  O U T - sO @someonelazyoverthere requested this so thANKS, I'm planning on making a part two soon but it's gonna be sin- uwo also guys, please start requesting more SCP x Reader stuff, I ran out of requests... what I'm doing soon is a Futa SCP-1471-A X Fem Reader [NSFW]- (Futa = chick with a dick) I'm doing a collab with my bf, he doesn't have a wattpad sadly so all I can say is that he'll be helping me write it-

Edit: mY BOYFRIEND GOT AN ACCOUNT, FOLLOW HIIIIIIM! HE'S FANTASIC! HE MAKES ME GO U W U AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HIS ACCOUNT NAME IS @Ratleah aaaa uwu