SCP-096 x Reader [NSFW]

(this was requested by Froggy_exe, tHANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A WRITERS BLOCK LMAO)

Being a badass Class-D in this foundation from hell had it's perks. 1, you weren't easily scared, 2, blood didn't bother you in the slightest and 3, you were just badass, no matter what. Today though you where going to test with 096, the shy guy. The guards that had escorted you to his testing chamber were trying to make small talk but failing horribly at it "ok, so here we are..." One of the guards said unsure, then turned back to the other guard who face palmed and nodded "t-thanks Zan..." she muttered. The other guard, presumably named Zan shook his head "I feel bad for doing this to you" he spoke as the other guard shooed you into the cell "you'll be fine as long you you don't look at it's face!" The female guard shouted as Zan put his hand on her shoulder "Megan, don't give the disposables tips!" scolding her, Zan closed the door. "geez, thanks I guess" you mumbled.

The room was dark and smelt of blood. Hearing the sobbing of 096 you stepped towards it in order to 'comfort' it. Stepping closer to it, you kept your head down, not wanting to die. Slowly rubbing the thing's back it turned around when you where about consul it. You had seen it's face, you had seen it's darn face. You stepped back a few steps as it stood up. You turned around to run for your life but you were stopped by a large hand on your shoulder and pulled you towards it. 096 turned you around and studied your face. It had blood around it's mouth and pale white skin and eyes at this point this thing actually scared you but you being badass kinda helped. Backing away from it slightly the monster whimpered and pulled you closer to it. You awkwardly hugged the monster and blushed while 096 hugged you back. 096 started to nuzzle your neck making you squeal once it heard you it started to lick your neck. You felt a prick of anxiety, was this thing going to eat you or something more...? Your heart started to beat faster and fear took over you and you started to struggle in it's arms as it licked your neck. Hearing a growl from it you carried on. 096 growled more and started to bite your neck, leaving small hickeys as it trailed down your neck. You realized what it was doing and stopped what you were feeling was fear, it was arousal. You were getting aroused by this thing and you liked it. You wondered if it'd go further with this before the thing stopped. 096 eyed up your scratchy orange D-Class jumpsuit as you unbuttoned it for it. At this moment you decided it was a 'him' before he'd carry on. Once you unbuttoned your jumpsuit 096 carried on kissing, licking and biting, leaving a trail of hickeys as you took your jumpsuit and underwear off, chucking it somewhere. 096 pinned you to the ground with a small growl before placing something at your soaked entrance. 096 growled as he pushed, what you guessed to be his hard member, into you making you let out a loud gaspy moan. You grabbed onto him as he started to thrust in you. 

Your loud moans echoed his cell as you lost yourself in the pleasure. A few heartbeats went by as you started to fell a knot form in your stomach as you got close to your climax. "0-096, I'm s... so close~!" You yelped as he started being more rough inside you as your walls tightened around his member, with a loud scream of pleasure you came. A few seconds later he came with a loud and long growl, filling you up almost to the brim. 096 pulled out of you and lied next to you with his long arms around you as you two fell asleep.

(OH MY FREAKING GOD, SORRY IT TOOK SOOO LONG, I had no idea how to start the smut- but also I thank everyone for adding this story to their reading list things and to Froggy_exe for requesting something! I'm so grateful for everyone who has read these One-Shorts, feel free to request anything, I do Lemons/Smut/NSFW and Fluffy/SFW but only for the actual SCPs because they need more love, like 035, thats the only reason why I made a NSFW Fic of him, lmao.)