SCP-096 X Gender Neutral! Reader

Hi sinners, it's me, Missy! Back at it again, also Happy Easter if you celebrate it, the time this goes up it's the day before Easter so... IDK where I'm going with this but Futa MalO x Reader part 2 will be up soon I guess if @Ratleah remembers to write it. For those new readers or you forgotten Ratleah is my cute polish boyfriend who wrote the kinky ass MalO x Reader lmaoo, but I love him so fucking much- aaaaaaa

You considered yourself a kind person, even though you worked in a hell-hole, the SCP Foundation... You worked on SCP-096 alot more than the actual people on the SCP, doing tests and things. Some how 096 didn't mind you looking at his face which meant you had to do alot of tests with him, so you two had some sort of 'friendship'. Tonight you had too get O5 too approve something you had been planning on forever.

You started to pack your large camping bag with many things like a tent, flashlight and many more camping things. Throwing the bag onto your back you walking into the hall down too your office, wondering if O5 approve of your 'test' with 096. Swipping your keycard across the scanner, making the door open, letting you walk in and put the bag down. Looking down at your desk it was some how approve, you could now take 096 outside.

After awhile of moving 096 into the place were you be 'testing' he was in a massive, brown, wooden box with air holes on the top, to stop 096 from getting set off. The guard that was rolling the box outside was very nervous. The place were you'd be 'testing' was a large yard with tall concrete walls, with a large metal door that'd be hard for 096 to break through, although he could break through them it'd take awhile for him too do so. The guard that had 096 had stopped beside you "Dr. [REDACTED]... Where do you want SCP-096?" He asked "Oh- uhh... Over there by that tree, can you also help me set up the tent and other things I have for testing?" You replied with a small smile. The guard nodded and pushed the box to the tree. After awhile you and the guard, who you learnt that his name was Lucifer, set up the tent and stuff "Dr... Should I go or stay?" He asked, sitting by the tree "Well... If you want too leave you may-" You replied quickly as he got up "I'd like to go home now... I have dinner with my boyfriend tonight-" He quickly left, leaving you and 096, still in the box. Letting out a small tired sigh you opened the box with the crowbar Lucifer left for you.

096 looked around at the sky, which was a blue and orange colour from the setting sun, then looked at you. 096 let out a happy groan as he walked around the grassy area. After awhile night was everywhere in the sky, making it a beautiful dark blue with glowing stars. You made a small fire and looked up at the sky, letting out a small sigh as 096 curled up next too you, also looking at the sky "Beautiful... huh-?" You chuckled and looked down at him then back at the sky. 096 replied with a short groan and rests his head on your lap. Sighing you pat his head softly, fighing the urge to fall asleep. You let out a tired yawn and closed your eyes for a second, feeling arms wrap around you and soft cooing from 096, making you smile slightly, embracing 096 then falling asleep with you in his arms.

oK so i'm just gonna call 096 a he/him until someone requests something that involves fem 096 or some shit lmao, anyways next ONESHOT will be SCP-096 X Reader x SCP-173 or SCP-054 X Reader X SCP-457... maybe idk, bye everyone yEEHAWWWWWWWW