25. Names

•From A Cradle To A Grave•

Aphrena started having a flashback of when she was writing a letter with Hayley by her side writing her own. Hayley had convinced her she should write something for her girl to read what was on her mind right now some time down the road when she was old enough to understand. She also thought it'd be fun for them to do it together.

"Writing a love letter to one of your many suitors?" Klaus asked as the twins stopped and looked up to him unamused. "So who's the lucky recipient then- Jackson or Elijah?" He asked and they just went back to writing. "And you my little wolf don't tell me you're writing me one." They laughed softly as Hayley blushed slightly.

"And the award for biggest ego goes to...puppy," Aphrena said as they both laughed. Aphrena remembered from what felt like a long time ago that she once called him puppy with fangs.

"Oh. Heh heh." Hayley exclaimed as the baby was being quite active. It seemed the little girl loved when her father was around.

"How are the littlest wolves doing?" He asked. Hayley smiled at him as he was growing a large soft spot for the children.

"Do you want to..." She asked putting a hand on her stomach. He looked unsure at first then smiled. "Come on," she said grinning. He knelt down and put a hand on her stomach cautiously.

"Oh!" He says as he feels the baby kick.

"You feel that?" Hayley asked.

Aphrena smiled. "That's your little girl." She moved a hand over her stomach and felt her baby girl kick that spot. She smiled down at her stomach as Klaus smiled at the two then removed his hands.

"Right. I'll leave you two, to your secret letters then," he said as he walks out. As soon as he was out of earshot Aphrena looked at Hayley, smiling.

•••

"Dear my littlest Bella, Faith or Nadine.

To my beautiful baby girl, your uncle just asked me and your aunt if we are writing love letters. I guess in a way I am. Your aunt and I never knew our real mother. She sent us away when we were young and the family that took me in kicked me out as soon as they found out I was something they hated most in the world. So, I never will know what it felt like to carry me or even raise me. But your aunt thought we could write you and your cousin a letter. So, that you could know how unimaginably happy I am that I get to have you at this very moment, how much your father and I can't wait to meet you.

He always wanted a child and never knew he could have one. You're granting him that wish, and I guess I am as well. And I want to promise you three things you will have that I never did, a safe happy home, someone to be there for you and tell you they love you and will never stop, and someone to fight for you no matter what, at all cost. In other words, a big family. So, there we go my sweet baby girl, the rest we're gonna have to figure out together.

I love you, your mama."

•••

When Aphrena was brought back to the world as of now she realized she was restained to the sacristy and screamed out in pain. The pregnant wolf struggled and thrashed around at the intolerable pain. "Let go of me, you insufferable bitch!" She gritted out.

Aphrena was pushed down yelling out in pain wanting someone, anyone to help her. Wherever Hayley is she is probably in just as much danger and that scared her. The witches try to calm the vampire down but all she felt was the pain.