4. The Father

•Explain•

EDITED

"Your vow. The promise of always and forever. Forget it. All the pain that went with it. All the love. Forget it. The family you cherish. The vow that you have honored. Forget it. Let it go... Let it go."

Was all Aphrena heard before coming to. Marcels voice was clear and one could tell he held no emotion in his voice.

What the hell is this?

Aphrena look around the darkness only to see a man who was dimly lit. His hair was dark brown, almost black, he had hazel eyes, sun kissed skin, and he looked to be about six-foot-one.

"Sweetheart that was the future of your mate. He will be in trouble without memory. And you honey, have to save your daughter and niece protect them because they will survive this, you will survive this all that is clear but things will change. Ad you have to make the right choice. And always follow your head and not your heart." The man's voice says.

"Who are you and what is a mate? Better yet what is going to happen? What are you talking about daughter and niece? I can't have children." Aphrena asked all in one.

"I'm your father. A mate is for those of the Mikaelsons, you are Elijah's, Hayley is Niklaus', Marcel is Rebekah's, Davina is Kol's. Mates were made by witches for them so that the Mikaelson's would be controllable but one defect was that the mates were born at different times and not when the Mikaelson's were born. My dear you can have children and what Hayley is carrying is not only hers but one is yours and Elijah's. Hayley is your sister and since she got pregnant with Klaus' child she also got yours through a spell that the witches made, so when she gets to the month that the witches feel is safe the baby will transfer to you, It's rightful mother." Aphrena can do nothing but widen her eyes at all this news. The man standing in darkness right in front of her is her father. And Hayley was her sister.

"How exactly is Hayley carrying my child though?" Aphrena asked him.

"When you were killed a protection spell was placed on the child because the child belonged to two mates, so the witches could not allow a mate to lose the child. The witches made mates to control their Original mates as I said before. And when you made it possible for Elijah to have a child they thought this would be great and when you were killed they made sure that the child could come back somehow. They have hope for the Mikaelson's and now that they all have found their mate and Klaus is having a child with his mate, they placed your child in her as well because she is a mate and your sister. That's why Jane-Anne had linked you to Sophie and Hayley because it confirmed the pregnancy and connected the mothers. They know about you through the ancestors. Hope that clears that up." He smiled slightly at me. "I don't know everything but the witches have allowed me some information they thought you needed to know. But your memory of everything will come back to you."

"Memory of what?" Aphrena asked.

"You were compelled to forget about the Mikaelson's and everything you went through with them. You're already gaining some memories but not all. Just don't blame him. He loves you so much I can see it. I love you so much, Aleah. Tell Andréa I'm watching over you two. Your mother and I are proud." Aphrena felt a tear slip down her face and her 'father' slowly walked to her with a gentle expression.

"Don't go. I only just met you." She begged him.

"I'm in your heart child. I will do what I can from here, your mother wishes to see you but she does not have witch blood in her." He kissed her forehead.

"I will try and make you both proud."

And soon it all disappears along with the dream the doppelgänger won't remember for a while.

Aphrena groaned as the sun shone through the window making it to bright for her eyes. She sat up in bed feeling sorta peaceful.

Who was surprised?

Do you need me to explain it better?

I talked to my mom but she doesn't understand the originals so she is of no help to me.

I have big plans for these people and I have ideas popping in my head every day you have any tell me please I would love to hear what you want to see and what you don't want to see.

Aphijah?
Eliena?

Oh god, those are terrible I can't stop laughing.